App description: Lets get ready to crumble! Jump into a flicking good time with Perfect Hit! now! Put your aiming and throwing skills to the test and see if youve got what it takes to demolish every challenge that stands in your way now!

Perfect Hit! is a wild new take on aim & flick gaming where accuracy and all-out fun are the name of the game! Join your Panda pal and roll, throw, and strike your way through hundreds of diverse levels across various exotic locations!

The Setup: Every level presents you with a different formation of objects on a tabletop, just begging to be knocked off. Think bowling - but on a whole other level!

The Challenge: Throw balls at each formation you come across - but dont just throw to your hearts content! The less balls you use to complete each level the higher your score climbs, and if theres anything left on the table when you run out of balls its game over!

Every level in Perfect Hit! features a 3 Pineapple scoring system that rewards you based on how well you can wreak destruction at each stop! To boot, theres constantly new special balls and interactive elements being dropped into the mix to keep gameplay fresh and exciting - an awesome addition considering that Perfect Hit! features 200 levels spread across 5 unique worlds!

Perfect Hit! Features:

200 challenging levels spread across 5 unique settings including: Bamboo Dream, Point Break, In the Sky, Deep Space, Under the Sea - and more set to be added soon!

Intuitive flick gesture based controls!

Countless bonus elements and special balls to keep gameplay fresh - Cloning balls, exploding oranges, dynamite, and everything in between is fair play!

Hundreds of collective artifacts to collect!

Game Center leaderboard integration to let you compete against the world!

Powerful, innovative physics-engine enabled gameplay!

Optimized for iPhone 5!

Dozens of unlockable achievements to keep you motivated to win!

Perfect Hit! is developed by Five Stars Games Inc.

Sanuku's comments:

09-11-2013, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
The only thing that's keeping me from buying this game is the file size. I think it was metalcasket that said it was 700mb once installed for some reason. Is this true?
This is true. It's not quite 700mb (closer to 675mb), but it's still huge! It's the reason it's not on my device anymore. With games like IB, IB II, IB III, COD...I just don't have room for quick/fun games like this taking up so much valuable space.

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic
09-11-2013, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breinstein View Post
There must be something wrong with your total score ? My total score is about 400000 points lower. You have more points than me on every level but the first one, but the total difference is nowhere near 400000
Well my score is correct maybe you didn't play the bonus levels yet. There are huge points in the bonus levels.
09-11-2013, 02:15 PM
Oww, never thought about the bonus levels ( face palm ) you are correct , I haven't played them yet.
09-11-2013, 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarCastic View Post
This is true. It's not quite 700mb (closer to 675mb), but it's still huge! It's the reason it's not on my device anymore. With games like IB, IB II, IB III, COD...I just don't have room for quick/fun games like this taking up so much valuable space.
Thanks. Yea, there's no way I have that kinda room for a game like this. No offense to the game, but if I'm gonna clear 700mb, it's gonna be for something really worth it.
09-12-2013, 07:52 AM
Just deleted the game because Game Center doesn't work properly, too bad because I really liked it, well on to the next game, game on.
09-12-2013, 08:30 AM
Very nice game!