App description: The fastest match-3 game in the world!

Youve got 60 seconds to match 3 gems twice in a row, activate totems and blast diamonds with power-ups!

Help little hamster to solve ancient puzzles, find all Mexican totems and rescue his girlfriend!

Connect the game to Facebook and invite your friends to play. Together you can earn gems even faster and brag about your high scores in the friendly competition.

The Montezuma Blitz fun list:

So simple, even kids enjoy the game.
So addictive, youll forget about everything but the game!
Explosive visual effects that make blasting gems a pleasure.
Different bonuses to help you complete the hard levels.
Weekly events with special levels and prizes.
Connect to Facebook and sync your progress between your devices.
Invite your friends to compete in weekly tournaments. The more friends you have in the game, the bigger the rewards you can win.
Share your gift code with your Facebook friends to earn free gems.

We invite you to join our Facebook page where you will find tournaments, never ending gift codes, and great customer service and support!

drdeniz79's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 58.1 MB.

Price in NZ is Free

Requirements :

Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

A DIFFERENT LOOK AT YOUR FAVORITE GAME
Montezuma Blitz is the ultimate new match-three game! Match chains of three or more tokens to help Hammy the Hamster in his thrilling adventure!

DYNAMIC AND COLORFUL LEVELS!
120 exciting and challenging levels are waiting for you! Complete tasks and free the hamster's friends from captivity! Fast-moving gameplay and dazzling graphics will keep you on the edge of your seat!

POWERFUL TOTEMS!
Want to win and achieve incredible results? Ancient totems will help you!

UNIQUE BONUSES!
Can't complete a level? Need more time? No problem! Unique bonuses will help you collect all the tokens you need!

COMPETE AGAINST YOUR FRIENDS FOR THE TOP SPOT ON THE HIGHSCORE TABLE!
Invite your Facebook friends to play and compete in thrilling weekly tournaments! The real masters of the game can try their hand at the global tournament!

AND THAT'S NOT ALL!
A daily jackpot, exciting bonus tasks, tons of promotions and more are waiting for you in Montezuma Blitz!

02-13-2014, 08:54 PM
when will they're going to lunch this game?? I think it's awesome but if I keep on playing this I might get bored too... LOL ... anyway I am looking forward to install and play this game.

chooseoutdoorkitchens.com