• Publisher: Paul Lind
  • Genre: Role Playing
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 4.7 MB
  • Version: 1.0.4
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: 2 Retro Running Bros, 1 Ipad, No Problem! Retro Running Bros offers a one player mode and a unique two player mode where two players play on the same iPad and work cooperatively, one player dies, the game ends.

Retro Running Bros-Run, Jump and Collect your way to fame. No Bro Mode allows one player to compete against the world to see who the best Retro Running Bro is. Bro Mode allows two players to sit side by side and compete against the rest of the world to see who the best Retro Running Bros are. In Bro Mode when one player fails, the game ends, this mode is a true test of cooperation. Grab a Bro and Lets Go!

+No Ads
+No In App Purchases
+Two Player Co-op Mode- One Device
+Randomly Generated, New Layout EveryTime You Play
+GameCenter High Scores

BazookaTime's comments:

HEXLK4PNLH4J
R7X36HRKEYPF
9MEX4E3WWAL6
FYNFYKWAJ6H9
E6FF3RNTN7AW
RHPAE679AXEJ
MAJYHLJ6NLNL
YYKK9WFHNM6K
46RPJTXFXRTL
XT933TL9XELH
K9MHP36PJPH7
WAMNRW6LTA77
05-07-2014, 08:46 AM
FYNFYKWAJ6H9 I redeemed this one from the first set of codes that were posted.
Most codes that were taken were listed & thanked for here so I only had to check this one. Very nice.

Thanks for the game!!
05-07-2014, 12:06 PM
Took AJT6KTFLFJRN from the second list. Thanks!
05-07-2014, 02:44 PM
Took AR6KTLJYAJKY thanks for the code. As a runner I really like the mechanic of being able to adjust movement whilst jumping so bravo to that. Finding the game somewhat hard for my tastes but many others will doubtless love this difficulty level. Finding some of the obstacles a but hard to see like the traffic cone for example. Having said that I guess that's the point that you learn how to deal with each obstacle with repeated plays. I've only had two minutes with the game so I will play more and update this comment.
05-08-2014, 02:00 AM
Used FA7MYY37TFTT - thanks a lot!
05-08-2014, 02:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigred447uk View Post
Took AR6KTLJYAJKY thanks for the code. As a runner I really like the mechanic of being able to adjust movement whilst jumping so bravo to that. Finding the game somewhat hard for my tastes but many others will doubtless love this difficulty level. Finding some of the obstacles a but hard to see like the traffic cone for example. Having said that I guess that's the point that you learn how to deal with each obstacle with repeated plays. I've only had two minutes with the game so I will play more and update this comment.
Thanks for the impression, hate it when people take promo codes and then dont say anything (as most of the people on this thread apart from you !)