App description: Load up your guns, hit the road and do what you have to in order to survive, keep moving as fast as you can, and protect people by any means necessary. When the Dead are rising, RUN!

FEATURES:

. Intense runner gameplay with stunning visuals depicting a grim zombie apocalypse
. Over 200 very very challenging levels with awesome boss battles.
. Battle with other players in Weekly Tournament. LIVE!
. Team up with your friends to defeat Boss. LIVE!
. Choose from a broad range of weapons; from pistols to new and improved laser weapons & shotguns or even powerups.

PLEASE NOTE:

Pocket Avenger contents some in-game items such as extra lives or foods will require payment. You can turn-off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your devices settings.

Sanuku's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 69.7 MB.

Price in NZ is Free.

Requirements :
Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini with Retina display Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation) and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

Load up your guns, hit the road and do what you have to in order to survive, keep moving as fast as you can, and protect people by any means necessary. When the Dead are rising, RUN!

FEATURES:

. Intense runner gameplay with stunning visuals depicting a grim zombie apocalypse
. Over 200 very very challenging levels with awesome boss battles.
. Battle with other players in Weekly Tournament. LIVE!
. Team up with your friends to defeat Boss. LIVE!
. Choose from a broad range of weapons; from pistols to new and improved laser weapons & shotguns or even powerups.

PLEASE NOTE:

Pocket Avenger contents some in-game items such as extra lives or foods will require payment. You can turn-off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
iPhone Screenshots

03-25-2014, 09:05 AM
wauw

instant get!
03-25-2014, 10:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Herow View Post
wauw

instant get!
Welcome to join Avenger crew
03-28-2014, 02:45 AM
Hey everyone, we started a new event "Tag me!" on our fan page, join it today get big reward.

https://www.facebook.com/PocketAvenger
03-31-2014, 11:43 AM
Lvl 3 Hq

Hi,

Is it a bug or is it a feature that i cant build hq lvl 3.
Judging from UI interface my hq at lvl 2 is maxed out.
But in inventory there are items requiring lvl 3 hq.

If it is a feature, than maby someone could provide a hint how to build hq to lvl 3.

on a side note, nice game. I like its short but vary fast game pace, exactly what i need on the phone.
04-02-2014, 05:08 AM
Hi Dzhei, thanks for love our game, about the HQ it's not a bug, more HQ level will come soon, inventory just showed the next upgrade/weapon for player.
05-08-2014, 10:52 PM
Hi Everyone, Pocket Avenger is 70% off now only 0.99$ for limited time, get it now.