Polymer

Fixpoint Productions Ltd.
IGN: "Polymer is an exceedingly clever logic puzzler." Touch Arcade: "Polymer is destined to eat a lot of the hours of t…
TouchArcade Rating:
$2.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
IGN: "Polymer is an exceedingly clever logic puzzler." Touch Arcade: "Polymer is destined to eat a lot of the hours of thoughtful gamers." Pocket Gamer: "Polymer is a brilliant, addictive puzzler, and its blend of logic and shape building make it a game almost anyone can enjoy." ____________________ Polymer is a strategic, logical, and creative shape-building game. Slide columns and rows to create never-before-seen shapes! The bigger your shape, the higher your score, but it's not as easy as it looks. FIVE GAME MODES: • Two Minutes: Casual and fast-paced • One Polymer: Stress free and thought-provoking • Bombs: Destroy the endless waves of bombs! • Endless: No points. No time. No restrictions. Relax! • Multiplayer: Who can make the best polymer within two minutes? FEATURES: • Universal support! • iCloud syncing between devices • Procedurally generated: every game is different! • Five unique pieces • Five gorgeous pieces of music • Multiple color schemes • Share or save your best polymers • GameCenter leaderboards and achievements ____________________ "Polymer is my new go-to puzzle game. It’s a lot of fun and very challenging. Combined with the beautiful colors and awesome music and sound effects — I’m hooked." — iMore "It’s already one of my favorite puzzle games on iOS." — 148 Apps "One of the most creative and unique puzzle games to come out in a while for your iPhone." — App Advice "Polymer is just like the molecules inside the game. Colourful, packed with a genuine sense of play, and far more than the sum of the parts" — Gamezebo
Information
Seller:Fixpoint Productions Ltd.
Genre:Puzzle, Strategy
Release:Apr 26, 2012
Updated:Sep 13, 2013
Version:2.4
Size:38.3 MB
User Rating: (7)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal