Battlefield Strategies

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by falloutmike, May 16, 2009.

1. falloutmike

falloutmike Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    VA
    Whats all of your stategies for this game? Where do you place your towers, what kind of towers, what medals do you equip to each, etc. Trying to get some help to get farther, I always get up to level 30 to 55 and then end up getting owned right away.

I pretty much just buy whatever and start making a path from where they enter going down, thenback up to the left going through the slow stuff, and keep repeating. Sooo hard ;p (also I'm playing on easy)

2. Devilishly Good

Devilishly Good Well-Known Member

May 1, 2009
    The Underworld
    I can up to 50 on easy, pretty consistently, but I've yet to get further than 53. I've had some good success with a double row of towers near the start. A row of machine gun towers and then a row of missile towers behind that. I will put air defenses either behind that or interspersed in the 2nd row. It's the fast stuff that really starts overwhelming me.

As for badges, I those have helped and hindered me. For me it's so fiddly trying to hit the teeny tiny badge icon on the tower screen that I wind up have a wave or two go by while I'm trying to get one tower upgraded.

3. Acaykath

Acaykath New Member

Jan 27, 2009
    #3 Acaykath, May 27, 2009
    Last edited: May 27, 2009
    It does seem to get a lot harder at level 50. The furthest I have gotten is level 58. I used the 250 tower to lead them to the left through the mud and placed strong towers around in the indents on the outside of the maze. I think I should have mazes with stronger towers after the fort patch of mud though; after level 50 my 250 towers didn't seem to be damaging the tanks at all.

Edit:

Okay, I got to level 83. Use of sandbags is a must to conserve money. I had 3 of the ultimate tower before level 50. I did well until about level 80. The flyers were too strong. I had 12 missile towers (600) and 7 ultimate towers. I don't think that it is possible to get much farther than that.