★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-17-2011, 10:41 PM
iTunes does better math..

Quote:
Originally Posted by djflippy View Post
iTunes say -40%
That makes a lot more sense; otherwise, the regular price would be ten bucks ! I mean, I like Moki and all, but a sawbuck ??? Not a chance !

I'm an app-oholic! And there's no 12-step program...
IAPs = I Ain't Purchasing, son !
08-18-2011, 12:12 AM
This game is absolutely incredible. Instant classic. Mark my words. Buy it now.

08-18-2011, 03:24 AM
Oooo instant buy for this one!

I better hurry up and finish the first version :-)
08-18-2011, 01:59 PM
How's this one compare on iPhone and iPad? Which do you prefer to play it on?

Twitter: @bgribin
08-18-2011, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgribin View Post
How's this one compare on iPhone and iPad? Which do you prefer to play it on?
It really shines in comparison thanks to the extra Real Estate. You don't have to scroll as much which I'm enjoying most of all, your finger has a lot more freedom to place items which makes it easier to be precise(and less strain on the eyes), and the graphics look amazing might I add...it feels perfect. I only tested out the 1st two levels on the iTouch just to see the difference and its not bad in the least bit, but the difference is quite noticeable. The only thing I haven't tried out is the level editor, but I'm sure that will be great too. I probably will get around to that as soon as I complete the game.

Game Center: Diligence
08-19-2011, 06:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSon View Post
It really shines in comparison thanks to the extra Real Estate. You don't have to scroll as much which I'm enjoying most of all, your finger has a lot more freedom to place items which makes it easier to be precise(and less strain on the eyes), and the graphics look amazing might I add...it feels perfect. I only tested out the 1st two levels on the iTouch just to see the difference and its not bad in the least bit, but the difference is quite noticeable. The only thing I haven't tried out is the level editor, but I'm sure that will be great too. I probably will get around to that as soon as I complete the game.
I agree, while the portability of an iPhone/iPod can't be beat, when it comes to real estate for games the iPad really kicks arse.

I've even got a 7" Android tablet too, and it's just no where near as good for games with even just a slightly smaller screen!
08-19-2011, 10:53 PM
Looks like a fun game won't buy at $2.99 with IAP in the game already I would guess the price will go down not up. At $1.99 I would have bought with out a second thought. I still think it was a bad decision for not updating the original iPhone version to a universal versus the route that was taken.
08-19-2011, 11:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rad View Post
Looks like a fun game won't buy at $2.99 with IAP in the game already I would guess the price will go down not up. At $1.99 I would have bought with out a second thought. I still think it was a bad decision for not updating the original iPhone version to a universal versus the route that was taken.
Gotta say you're missing out then. But that's just my opinion.

The IAP is only for those who get really stuck and want a quick out (Coins to see solutions and an "unlock all levels") It doesn't add anything else. iBM2 is a complete game without it.
08-20-2011, 10:53 AM
I decided to play the first one I already had, then decided it was a done deal. Got #2... Loving it. So many games on my iPad / iPod, too little time.
04-06-2013, 10:49 PM
please, remove ads