Is Anyone Else having PacMan CE Crashing issues?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Delusionaltool, Dec 28, 2009.

1. Delusionaltool

Delusionaltool Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    On my 2nd gen touch i can play pacman ce no issues, but if i want to play it again later i have to reboot my touch to do so, seems to be the only fix other wise it will crash at the title screen and kick me back to the touch menu...

2. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    I've only had it crash once.

I have read in other threads that it's recommended to close pages in Safari - but I've had 3-4 pages open and had PacMan CE work fine...

3. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Nope. No crash here. Running on a 3rd gen iPod touch.

4. tsharpfilm

tsharpfilm Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2009
    Digital Artist
    USA
    Pac-Man CE has crashed a couple of times on my 2nd generation iPod touch. Rebooting fixed the issue. The problem might have something to do with memory.

5. Ravenblack

Ravenblack Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Singapore
    So far, I haven't experienced any crashes.

6. Delusionaltool

Delusionaltool Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    interesting i thought there would be more people having issues, very curious on this i just played pacman ce for a bit and exited out and i try to run it again and it crashes, i know the reboot will fix it, and i have 285mb free on my touch... no safari pages were open....

7. tsharpfilm

tsharpfilm Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2009
    Digital Artist
    USA
    Rebooting also clears out the ram. I have a game (I forgot the title) that specifically asked me to reboot because I didn't have enough ram to play.