Freakin' Zombie Heads

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by jonmulcahy, Jul 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jonmulcahy

jonmulcahy Well-Known Member

I just finished putting together a quick video preview of my new iPhone game. I've been working on this for the past few weeks in my spare time, so it's been a basic one. Every single piece of artwork was drawn by me on my iPad using Sprite Something, a great 8bit art tool.

Anyways, I'm very happy with it. I took an extra week to really polish off the game, adding instructions, sound effects and background animations. I think it really makes the game look fluid.

Game Description:
    FreakinÂ’ Zombie Heads is a new iPhone game due out August of 2010. In FZH, you need to match up zombie heads as they are tossed into a garbage can. When two heads are matched, they explode, making room for more. The zombie heads fall at an increasing rate of speed, threatening to overflow the trash can. If they reach the top, you lose! As you destroy more and more zombie heads in a row, you unlock achievements, and increase your bonus multiplier. In a tight spot? Save the dynamite powerup to quickly clear the screen, but user beware! Using the dynamite resets your streak!

http://howihatethenight.com/games/freakin-zombie-heads/

YouTube:

2. sammysin

sammysin Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    Retro is dripping from this one.

3. nikhsterboi

nikhsterboi Well-Known Member

You speak the truth. However, it also gives out a scent of pure uniqueness!

4. jonmulcahy

thanks guys. I'll be submitting it today if iTunes Connect can get it's act together.

5. quantumsheep

quantumsheep Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2009
    The Head Cheese, Top Dog, Numero Uno Honcho, Quant
    London
    Loving the look of it!

Go Go RETRO! ;)

QS :D

6. sammysin

sammysin Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    Good luck Jon, hope it goes well.

7. jonmulcahy

it's been submitted with a release date of Friday the 13th of August 2010... as long as the review process doesn't get in the way :)

8. Iphonerox

Iphonerox Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2010
    Looks awesome! Can't wait, will it be free on the opening weekend?

9. jonmulcahy

Unfortunately no. I may make an ad supported version in the future, but for now it's a .99 title.