HTML5 Game Coders needed for Revenue Share Collaboration

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by TechWiz, Mar 2, 2014.

1. TechWiz

TechWiz New Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Souzou is a fresh business model that involves everyone involved receiving a share of the revenue from the games they work on. So everyone puts in the effort and gets that back. The more work you put in, the more you get out. Instead of just working for a company, you are building the business to build your revenue. We have a great team of graphic artists and audio engineers already lined up with assets being ready for 3 games, but our programmers have been lacking, so we need some HTML5 (Javascript) coders to fill the blanks.

HTML5 is a growing marketplace right now with this year set to be even bigger. Mobile browsers are the key target so everything will be optimised for those platforms as opposed to desktop browsers. We don't mind the use of frameworks, but you must be able to port this quickly to the native mobile market. We've been researching heavily and Cocos2D-HTML5 seems to be the best as the Javascript can be binded with Cocos2D-X which will allow a wide range of mobile devices to be supported natively.

* Games will be non-exclusively licensed to Gaming Portals so we can sell them multiple times
    * Each game will be released on multiple mobile platforms as paid and free with advertising
    * You would receive revenue from advertising and game sales that you work on
    * Code will be encouraged to be re-used to make development faster for future titles

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact us immediately as we only have a limited amount of spots available. More information will be sent out ASAP. Please also send what framework you can code for. Preference will be given to those who can use the Cocos2D-HTML5 framework. contact [*@*] souzou [*.*] com [*.*] au (HINT.... Remove the space and [* & *] to email us)

2. creativearmy

creativearmy New Member

I am interested

I have sent you email. Please check your email.

I truly believe collaboration is the way games should be made especially for those that do not have big budget. I am an experienced computer programmer.