★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
07-16-2015, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwarmaxx View Post
WOW!!! the Moon looks FANTASTIC!!!

can't wait until end of the month...
Yep... was also surprised when i saw the Moon stage. This is going to be an awesome update

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
07-29-2015, 12:21 PM
The update is out!!!

07-30-2015, 12:04 PM
gameplay video

New map pack update. I think you unlock the moon map by letting a tank shoot the rocket in the launch site map.
07-30-2015, 01:08 PM
Man I've got to say of all the promo codes I've ever received I regret this one the most.... Tree Men Games have taken a basic concept and continue to kill it. I get updates all the time for this game there's so much content here these dudes are dedicated and this game is definitely worth your money.
07-30-2015, 01:20 PM
The moon stage is definitely the most fun, even though i cant predict the ufo behavior in how they fire their beams

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
08-02-2015, 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPP View Post
I mighty JPP, I summon you. Can you at least give a hint of how to get to the Moon?
08-02-2015, 10:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobody You Know View Post
I mighty JPP, I summon you. Can you at least give a hint of how to get to the Moon?
Play the launchpad stage until the rocket takes off. Not sure how long til it does, but i just kept palying, not even reaching high-ish scores, and eventually it just went off and the moon mission became unlocked.

08-03-2015, 01:19 AM
you have to get one of the tanks to shoot the rocket then it takes off
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Play the launchpad stage until the rocket takes off. Not sure how long til it does, but i just kept palying, not even reaching high-ish scores, and eventually it just went off and the moon mission became unlocked.

Formerly: oooooomonkey.
Gamecentre: Sexy Pirate Arrr
Some Fav Games: HorizonChase, Prune, RoverCraftRacing, SaturdayMorningRPG, SpecialTacticsOnline, WrestlingRevolution.
08-08-2015, 12:51 PM
Can someone explain the appeal of this game to me? I've tried it time and time again but it always ends up annoying me with control issues & instadeath
08-08-2015, 02:18 PM
I don't really have control issues per se - generally once you play a few rounds you get a feel for the particular vehicle and the controls are good ftmp. I do have a problem with the inst-death though. I really think the game would be a ton more fun if your vehicle could take a bit of damage before the game ends. If you could hit a few cars and tag a few obstacles...I know there are some destructible things that you can hit without dying but mostly you touch something you're dead and it ends up being sort of annoying...