New Forum: Developer Services and Trade

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by arn, Mar 3, 2009.

1. ElleniPhone

ElleniPhone Member

Mar 20, 2010
    #21 ElleniPhone, May 5, 2010
    Last edited: May 5, 2010
    Can I offer market research and testing here?

I'm an independent market researcher and also involved in offering professional testing for iPhone/iPod/iPad. I own a small panel with gamers (and I've got profile information from my testers, like their education, game-experience, spendings, etc). I can help developers who are looking for testers and want to perform tests in a professional but not too expensive way.

Can I offer my services as a professional market researcher to developers here? Or is this not allowed? I'm confused by the sentence 'no beta testers'. ;)

I would like to post some more information about the things I can help developers with, but before I post this, I would like to verify if this is allowed. :)

2. Alan925

Alan925 Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2010
    Stick animation

Developers I am here! I love making stick animations. Actually bearded pony mentioned my name in the description for animoticons HD for contributing animations. if you want a customkade stick animation or something. Then contact me at [email protected]

To keep making animations I'd love the support fo anyone who has extra promo codes. You don't have to. Just contuse at [email protected]

I like making war stick animations. :)

3. iphoneprogrammer

iphoneprogrammer Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Financial Analyst for Baines and Ernst
    London, UK
  4. don_k

don_k Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2008
    Mod, did you close the funniest thread on TA?

The thread where a kid has a grand budget of $30 to get two artists working on his game and doesn't pay after they finish their works?

5. colinpoh

colinpoh Member

Dec 18, 2010
    Malaysia
    #25 colinpoh, Dec 22, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2010
    Hi guys.
    Music producer/sound designer for hire. I do a lot of MIDI based material but am trained in some analogue instruments (guitar, keyboard, bass..). Feel free to check my portfolio @ http://www.colinpoh.com

Cheers. :)

6. tjames15

tjames15 Active Member

Dec 3, 2010
    studying
    OC
  7. Mctron

Mctron Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2011
    Spaced out Adventurerer
    Cool Sounding Coordinates #5
    I need help

Liquidlogic psted this thread he only has one post and liked my email I was wondering if it is a scam becuase he is a junior member with only 1 post being that and I was wondering if any of you guys had an opionon on it.:confused:

8. RandyRan

RandyRan New Member

Sep 27, 2011
    IT/Computers
    Nice forum. Just posting this for anyone who might be interested.

I make music of all types. Im particularly most interested in creating gaming music. If you are interested in having some custom music created for your apps you can get a feel for my sound by searching RandyRan in the Itunes library. Here is a link:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/journey-through-an-8-bit-mind/id394860720
    My music can also be preview from Amazon, Emusic, Napster and any other digital music sites.

http://www.songcastmusic.com/profiles/RandyRan
    I can be reached at [email protected].

Thanks.

9. silica gel

silica gel New Member

Oct 21, 2011
    That sounds very interesting, the hope can he.

10. juan03

juan03 Member

Feb 10, 2012
    [​IMG]Yea, now for a offical Promo code section forum for TA!! lol

11. addybaddy

addybaddy Member

Nov 28, 2012
    Game development
    Great idea!

I think its a great idea and will also help in interacting with actual gamers as well game dev professionals

12. jackbear

jackbear Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2012
    marketing officer~
    Indonesia
    thank you for creating this subforum. gonna create a thread right away~

13. pjurado

pjurado New Member

Mar 30, 2015
    Graphic Designer that wants to partner up with a ios game developer

Hello everybody ! I am a graphic designer and love to make graphics for games. I am looking to partner up with a game developer or two to have to build a team and bring this game to life! I love platform games(favorite: yoshi's Island) and I was thinking of doing one with a small twist haha if you wan to check my work you can check my personal site: http://www.pierojurado.com

14. io.sphere

io.sphere New Member

Jun 19, 2015
    here is some music

if you are making a game and you are interested in some weird music, this is a small sample of my music:
    soundcloud.com/io-sphere-x

15. DBurke

DBurke New Member

Jul 24, 2015
    Director of Content and Instruction
    Schaumburg, IL
    Perfect timing.

I was referred to this site as a source for collaboration and recruitment. I am looking for developers and after taking a glance as this community, it's obvious you've got LOTS of talent here. So, what I need is folk(s) who can produce the code for three (basically, toys) apps. I call them toys because seriously, the idea is to keep their functionality super simple. Anybody interested in this kind of work can email me to introduce and get the project specs. Kudos Arn, solid boards here!

David Burke
    [email protected]

16. Elements

Elements Member

Jul 2, 2015
    Music Composer
    Guadalajara
    Sound Collaborator

Hello everyone!

Thanks for starting this topic and keeping it so active. I am motivated by seeing lots of developers actively using this website.

I am fairly new to the website, I have been going trough it every week looking for recent updates and up coming games. I am a Music Composer full of motivation to collaborate with developers to help create a unique and full experience video game. I am versatile on my Composing when I am asked to do specific genres. Still when I have creative freedom I like to use trip hop as one of my main sources of inspiration. I enjoy teamwork, meeting new people and creative talks.

If someone is interested on hearing my work, you can find my music reel on the link below.

https://soundcloud.com/manpelayo

Looking forward to hearing from you guys! bests.:D

17. Chaotrope

Chaotrope Member

Aug 10, 2016
    Hey there,

I'm Jake. I've been composing music for over nine years now, and I have a Bachelors in Music Composition. I've composed music for a number of projects, including Deadpour: Tactics, a tactics game similar to Fire Emblem, and Tuneria, a classic, music-centered RPG in the vein of Chrono Trigger and Ocarina of Time.

I was also recommended this site. I think that it's awesome that so many people are using this site to network; it's nice to see everyone come together.

I can create music for a wide variety of games, in a wide variety of genres. I do freelance, so if you're interested, or if you just have some questions, be sure to email me at [email protected].

Check out my portfolio here.

If you want to stay up to date on my new music, check out my soundcloud profile.