Happy Cook-Fun Educational Game for Kids!

Discussion in 'Mac App Store Games' started by GreyHeader72, Dec 22, 2015.

1. GreyHeader72

GreyHeader72 Active Member

Oct 31, 2014
    Hello touch arcade! :)

Another post from Veronika. Did you know that Happy Cook is available on your Mac as well? :eek: WHAT?!
    Happy Cook is my first kid's game I made for my 6 year-old daughter. She loves it and I hope your kids will too!

Happy cook https: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/happy-cook/id1052538652?mt=12 is an entertaining educational game where kids get the chance to develop quick reflexes, concentration and attentiveness skills. With fun, energetic tunes in the background, your child has to pay attention to the objects rolling down four shelves and make sure to collect only the edible objects by tipping on the items

Here's a little story for the kids to start the game off right: :p

Jerry needs your help! His restaurant is very popular and fairly crowded. Jerry is in a rush to collect as many food items as possible to be able to serve them to his guests. Collect cheese, vegetables, fruits, cake, candy, ice cream, jam and other delicious goods into the cook’s frying pan. Pay attention to the items rolling down. You will encounter inedible objects that will take away your lives if you let them on your pan.

Hear that? The guests are here!

Don’t let Jerry down. Hurry up and help him impress his guests with yummy dishes served.

What do you guys think of the game? Did your kids enjoy it too? Or maybe you played it yourself? :rolleyes:

Let's discuss together in the comments!

Thank you guys,
    Veronika www.greyheadstudio.com

Attached Files:

2. GreyHeader72

GreyHeader72 Active Member

Oct 31, 2014
    Happy Cook

Keep in mind Happy Cook is available on your iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows Phones. Take it with you to get your kids busy and learning at the same time!