Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-27-2013, 05:53 PM

Default Game Of The Week Nomination

Even though I'm sure your sick and tired of hearing about Dead On Sight due to the vast amount of media interest, the reviews, the accolades, the obtrusive banners and the tattooed homeless people that have been bombarding your consciousness this week; I'm requesting that you consider nominating my game Dead On Sight for game of the week. Now I know it will seem a bit unfair to those other candidates that had zero marketing budget, had to use the library Internet connection for the last three months and where the code may have been written by only one person over the course of two years but I say screw them, the people have spoken!

You may also be concerned that a nomination as well as the 200 quid I made this week after paying the comic book artist off could go to my head, possibly turning me into to some sort self obsessed megalomaniac. Please rest assured: I'm willing to take that risk.

So how about it? Throw me a bone!

Last edited by onbekend; 06-27-2013 at 06:23 PM..
Old 06-30-2013, 08:14 AM

As Dead On Sight was put in the new section on iTunes for action and arcade I dropped the price a tier to $1.99/1.49.