Arcane Battles - Puzzle RPG [Universal]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Afftor, Dec 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikeworld

mikeworld Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2013
    you should consider rewarding every dungeon with rewards such as golds, honor points and card. of course the tougher the dungeon the better the rewards.
    This will give incentive to play through every dungeon to earn every reward. And after completing a chapter or island (don't know what you call it) you get crystals

And improve the hero profile.

will be waiting patiently for next update

2. Afftor

Afftor Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2012
    Game Designer
    Thanks!
    You actually do get good creatures and crystals after finishing tough dungeons (golden), and sometimes after you finish whole area (like 4 or 6, for example) - you should give it a try ))

3. mikeworld

Oct 10, 2013
    disappointed

Really disappointed with the summon rate
    Finally managed to save up enough gold for a 50k (10x) summon and only got 1 rare out of 10 which was guaranteed in the first place. So if there were no guarantees I would have gotten all commons
    All my summons so far have been crap to say the least.
    Not sure if I should even bother with crystal summons

4. Afftor

Afftor Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2012
    Game Designer
    Hey, mikeworld!

That happens - sometimes you get 1, sometimes you get 2 or more. And possible even 0 - it's all about chances.
    By the way, adding Loyalty points (that you get for friends) is a good way to improve chances, and I'd recommend to use it if possible.

5. mikeworld

Oct 10, 2013
    #45 mikeworld, Mar 3, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2014
    Saved up 50k of gold again for another 10x summon and again only got the guaranteed rare. Everything else was common

Also why isn't there an option to sell your monsters? This a a key feature that is sadly looked over
    When will the guild function open? Also there is a tab for messages but I don't see an option to send messages.
    Having a global chat would be nice. It will keep the players active by joining in on the discussions.
    Also I think the quest needs taking a look at. I've claimed a few completed quest all in one go and I didn't all the crystals it should have given me. I know I'm missing some crystals because after claiming the completed quests, I should have had enough to get 75 crystals to unlock 5th slot on pvp deck but when I went to unlock it it showed I still had below 70 crystals.

And shouldn't this be moved to the released section?