Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-08-2013, 02:15 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larni View Post
No reply to my email so I emailed this to Apple.

GCRM Case ID : 528457574
Additional Details:
Choose the iTunes Store or App Store for your country: United Kingdom
Item title: Change of terms and conditions
Order number:
Additional Comments:
I purchased AVP: Evolution, v1.0 (12+) Fox Digital Entertainment, Inc. receipt No.167048446107 March 6th 2013 for 2.99. The recent update (as of 6th November 2013) has been a significant change to the state of the game mandating additional payment of 17.88 in IAP to access content that came with the original game that I agreed to buy that is now locked behind the paywall. I have emailed them without redress. I would like a refund: the update did not include any indication that previously accessible content would be restricted. It simply said "Gameplay tweaks, Weapon and Gear enhancements, Minor bug fixes". Can you help me with a refund? Thanks in advance.

Dunno how much this will help.

Wait, so they locked up equipment / missions from original game and replaced them with IAP wall ? I bought game at release and at that time it was only Xeno and Predator points IAPs if I remember correctly, anyway I did finish game and upgraded them both with good gear.
As I haven't played game for long time, if I download it again , I will be faced with IAP wall to buy game and my stuff again if I got you correctly ?
Old 11-08-2013, 04:36 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aventador View Post
Wait, so they locked up equipment / missions from original game and replaced them with IAP wall ? I bought game at release and at that time it was only Xeno and Predator points IAPs if I remember correctly, anyway I did finish game and upgraded them both with good gear.
As I haven't played game for long time, if I download it again , I will be faced with IAP wall to buy game and my stuff again if I got you correctly ?
The gear aquisition seems no different but the side missions (formerly openned up by playing the main story missions) are now 1.49 each.

No doubt they realised one could grind these levels to get honour and xeno points with out having to buy the points as IAP.

So even if you unlocked them before you will have to pay. I did not learn with the update for RR3 and I did not learn with this update so I'm never going to day one update again.

Poor show. It's a real ��������ing shame because I really enjoy having a spin every now and again; but this leaves an really bad taste in my mouth.

ABE: apropos of nothing my wife and I honeymooned in Croatia, we stayed at Bol on Brach and Makarska, it was loverly.

Last edited by Larni; 11-08-2013 at 04:45 PM..
Old 11-08-2013, 07:44 PM
Banned
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Wow... Shall I not update avp to the latest build? What will u regret... And what will I miss out on? Better content or just more slick gameplay?
Old 05-13-2014, 04:39 PM

This game was destroyed by IAP.
Old 05-13-2014, 04:46 PM

Anyone know if they added sound back in with this update? I deleted it when it got tedious playing it silently.
Old 05-13-2014, 05:28 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Alien artist HR Giger dies

Really sad day. He was my favorite artist of all time, and he created an incredible creature in Alien. This game (among others), regardless of what you think of it, wouldn't exist without him.
Old 05-14-2014, 04:17 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCho133 View Post
This game was destroyed by IAP.
Right,i was thinking for a moment when i see The update,that they re-put in-game The side quest,considering The side missions IAP a low blow for early costumers..This is a paid freemium game..
Old 05-14-2014, 04:21 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Anyone know if Apple granted his refund request?
Old 05-14-2014, 05:28 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryWarden View Post
Anyone know if Apple granted his refund request?
I asked for a refund but I was only given four free songs on iTunes. Better than nothing.

Is there a new update? After they paywalled the side missions they released a second up date that out them back if you has completed them. Have they brought out a third update to wall them off again?
Old 05-14-2014, 07:57 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

There are new updates.
IAPs of note:
Predalien Bundle $1.99
Unlock ALL side missions $1.99

Not sure if you can earn them normally.
Somebody want to check?