2 Questions: Tunnel Town
Recently, I have been playing Tunnel Town. I am not usually into these types of "building" games, but there is something about rabbits that draws me in. If you have not yet tried it, I recommend this strongly.
With that said, I have two questions:
1. What is the maximum level you can reach in this game?
2. Is there a guide for hatching rabbits? Many times, you have to hatch a certain type of rabbit, and without a guide, it is a tedious process of trail and error. So, a guide would be helpful.
My dtr and I are playing the game now. Feel free to add me in GC. It's really super cute.
One tip mouse and paradise bunny can get you butterfly.
Guide for Hatching Rabbits
Finally, I was able to figure out all of the ways to get the 25 different rabbits.
Bunnies You Can Buy
1. Founder [Free]
2. Dust [250 coins]
3. Prairie [500 coins]
4. Mountain [1000 coins]
5. Chinchilly [2000 coins]
6. Seafoam [3000 coins]
7. Bunny of Paradise [4000 coins]
Note: You should buy TWO of the Dust, Prairie, Mountain, Chinchilly, Seafoam, and Bunny of Paradise, and get the free Founder bunny. So, your initial bunny litter should be a grand total of 13 bunnies. Then, you should purchase two disco rooms to double your chances of breeding one of these rare animals.
Bunnies You Can Hatch
8. Sun [Dust + Dust]
9. Snail [Founder + Prairie]
10. Leopard [Founder + Prairie]
11. Zebra [Prairie + Prairie]
12. Snowflake [Founder + Chinchilly]
13. Moon [Chinchilly + Seafoam]
14. Frog [Prairie + Bunny of Paradise]
15. Cactus [Dust + Dust]
16. Mouse [Founder + Dust]
17. Lion [Founder + Prairie]
18. Shark [Prairie + Seafoam]
19. Butterfly [Founder + Bunny of Paradise]
20. Fjord [Founder + Chinchilly]
21. Squid [Prairie + Seafoam]
22. Jackalope [Founder + Dust]
23. Walrus [Chinchilly + Chinchilly]
24. Chameleon [Bunny of Paradise + Bunny of Paradise]
25. Miner '49er [Founder + Mountain]
Last edited by frisbee10461; 08-04-2013 at 05:19 PM..