Support our Sponsors:

Old 04-20-2013, 01:47 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Thanks for the code! I let my 10 and 8 y.o. boys try it out. My 8 yo had fun with it, although I think it will likely be short lived. The graphics are cute, but the gameplay is repetitive according to my 10 year old.

I don't like tilt control games myself, as I play most of my games lying down and holding the iPhone up. However, the graphics are bright and lively and it has a slightly Rampage-ish vibe, which is good. Overall I'd say that PAWS has fair value, but probably is not something I'd personally play long term.
Old 04-20-2013, 02:19 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quite a cute game here. There are some things that need to be added namely Game Center with leaderboard and challenges. The beginning of the game with the still pictures that set up the storyline of the game seems a little sparse because there's no music accompanying it. The default cat Mermew is cute! The other cats in the shop for 5 and 11 thousand coins seems a little steep but doable if the game enjoys longevity with players. The graphics are bright, clean and well worked out. The game play mechanics are decent but tilting can be a little awkward. You don't always get the paw you want to punch or reach up high- that depends on the tilting direction. The gameplay ramps up with nice additions of various boats, tankers, balloons and bomber jets which is quite a hard level. I tried that level twice and failed. My cat gets hit by a bomb so easily she can't recover to swipe at a plane! I'm not sure what will happen as I progress through all levels around the island? I see a infinite play mode. It would be nice to add some variety of locales rather than the same scene. All in all a fine game with much potential for updates. Thanks for the code and game
Old 04-21-2013, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by touchten View Post
anybody else wants promo code? Who likes cute stuff??!
What's a promo code.....?
Old 04-22-2013, 11:38 AM

I enjoyed it; it's simple, but fun. It's a very cute game.