Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Old 05-05-2013, 05:38 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montanx View Post
I still don't get it. Are you saying that there was only one person involved that helped, hence negating the need for plural? Or are you referring to the literal gender implication? I'm confused because it goes without saying that everyone involved is male. Can't imagine a female taking the time to sign up for a video game forum. Any that claim to are males in disguise.

Hahaha, first of all, I was just kidding. I know that girls use to call themselves "guys", too. I already learned that the "guys" term doesn't point to male persons in first place (exactly 2 weeks ago, thanks J.T.), and that's why I laughed - just about the word "guys" itself... because in German, it would sound very confusing or funny if women would do that. But nobody has taken offense.

Now I dunno if your post above is also meant sarcastic or ironic, but let me ensure you, there are more than enough girls here. I guess you'll find the most disguised behind neutral or male nicks, tho we also have girls with girls names here. I'd guess that around 5% of the forum members are actually females.
And don't underestimate them. They're hardcore gamer grrrls.
But if you weren't sarcastic and think that here are no ladies here, you're dead wrong.
They "invaded" tA since the beginning, and this "invasion" is still running.
My sister is also running around here somewhere.
Heck, we're even have social groups for our precious women.

Last edited by Vovin; 05-06-2013 at 02:04 AM..