Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-17-2014, 06:30 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 8.x

Is there a reason why this thread is dead? I found this game on Appstore in "best updates" category yesterday, never heard of it before. From what I read in this thread the game is already available worldwide, also the current version is 1.7.5 so there are some changes, is that right? I played for a couple of hours and I'm enjoying the game so far. I was offered to buy a starter pack and I did. I appreciate the possibility to buy infinite battery and I'm considering it. The only problem I have are the timers for upgrades. I wouldn't mind to way a few hours to upgrade something, but be able to upgrade just one thing at a time is ridiculous. Of course, there's possibility to skip the timer with the crystals. Well, I'm not a fan of freemium games at all, I just hate the mechanics of these games where the monetization is above the gaming experience. I'm always willing to pay for premium content with no ads, no timers and multiple currencies. So once again, the infinite battery is great. Is there any chance that we'll see the similar option for upgrade timers as well? With these two option the game might feel premium (spending crystals for disruptors is acceptable even for the premium game). So if it's possible and the price is the same as for the infinite battery (4,49€), it's pretty much no-brainer to pay 8,99€ for the "premium" game of this quality. Annais, can you give me some feedback on that? Thanks in advance.
Old 10-17-2014, 06:57 AM
iPad Air 2, iOS 8.x

Send a message via ICQ to spajdr
Default Game Impressions

There is another thread about yesterday worldwide release, you just need to search
Anyway, i would like to see some kind of antialiasing, as aliasing is visible even on mini retina screen
Old 10-17-2014, 08:34 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 8.x

spajdr, I know about the new thread, I was just under impression the thread is just renamed when the game changes the status from soft launch to worldwide, besides I found some quite useful hints here, would be a shame letting this thread to disappear just like that
Old 10-21-2014, 12:46 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by macplash View Post
Annais, can you give me some feedback on that? Thanks in advance.
Hi macplash!

I forwarded your questions to the team and I hope I'll get some answers soon!

Stay tuned,
Annais
Old 10-28-2014, 04:03 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Hi macplash!

As promised - I checked in with the devs and I have to apologize in advance for the fact that I cannot tell you what is being developed for The Bot Squad. The reason is that we released the game WW just 2 weeks ago, and right now we are considering many options for our game in order to make it more fun yet challenging. Of course we pay very close attention to forums, tickets and Facebook posts, so keep posting your feedback as it is very valuable to us.

Keep an eye on the updates!
Annais