[Photography]Body Symbol: Use your body to compose symbol of love and lots more

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Solar Joke, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Solar Joke

Solar Joke Member

Jun 21, 2011
    #1 Solar Joke, Jun 28, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2011
    Dear friend,

Have you ever seen this impressive photo of a boy? He made about 50 photos using his arm to compose a symbol of heart to show his love to his girl. It was really a great work and it took him lots of time and energy to design positions, take photos and compose the final artwork. This is what we call LOVE.

After seeing this touching photo, I was deeply moved by his love and decided to make an iPhone photography APP to simplify the procedure to make such photos. That is the iPhone APP called Body Symbol.

There 86 symbol templates in the version 1.0 release, including 26 letters, 10 digits, several punctuations and lots of lovely symbols. It is very easy to use your body to compose some letters then compose a whole word or sentence to show your feelings.

It also includes a voice-command self-timer, so when you make the artwork by yourself using front camera, you can use your both arms to compose symbol and then use your voice to shot.

You can save your final artwork to camera roll, email to your lover, or share them on Facebook and Twitter.

It is definitely simple to make your tiled photo to compose the symbol:
    • Select your favorite symbol template
    • Select the tile and take a photo for it
    • The outline on the camera view makes it very easy to compose the symbol
    • When using front camera, you can use your voice to start the self-timer, which makes even easier when you do it yourself

I hope you enjoy this APP and move your lover with your great artworks!
    The Body Symbol APP is at App Store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/body-symbol/id444728158?mt=8&ls=1

If you are so kind to be willing to write review for BODY SYMBOL, please contact me at: [email protected] and I am very happy to offer a Promotion Code and materials.

Attached Files:

• s1.jpg
      s1.jpg
      File size:
      75.5 KB
      Views:
    • s2.jpg
      s2.jpg
      File size:
      76.9 KB
      Views:
    • s3.jpg
      s3.jpg
      File size:
      73.8 KB
      Views:
  2. Solar Joke

Solar Joke Member

Jun 21, 2011
    New version 1.1 is available on App store

Hi All,

Just want to let you know that the version 1.1 is already out with these updates and I hope you will like it:

- Add settings to adjust voice loud level when using voice control
    - Add templates, now I have 100 templates

BTW, if you like a promotion code please write an email to me at: [email protected] since I have got some new promo-code for the new version.

3. Solar Joke

Solar Joke Member

Jun 21, 2011