Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-22-2014, 08:32 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Correct, you always make a combo. Unless the enemy had a tiny sliver and health and you dot want to waste your big hit. The boss fights can do some minor damage (I just beat Sabertooth's stage and he almost took me out) so saving combos makes sense...

When trying to evolve make sure you have not hidden your squads. The other one you might need may be there. And remember you can't evolve a rare Wolverine and common Wolverine. Pictures have to be the same.
Old 01-23-2014, 12:35 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by andysmash View Post
When trying to evolve make sure you have not hidden your squads. The other one you might need may be there. And remember you can't evolve a rare Wolverine and common Wolverine. Pictures have to be the same.
No it was neither of those issues. I think it's just broken. I can clearly see matches in my list of cards when I look under transfusion. But under evolve, they aren't listed. For example I have two [new exile] Rogue [uc] cards. Same stats, level, picture, everything. But no go. And they're not in any of my decks.
Old 01-23-2014, 02:57 AM

So two identical cards at max level for best evo?
Old 01-23-2014, 04:08 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by rittchard View Post
Thanks for the detailed explanation Andy, that explains most of it. Are there particular deck building strategies that maximize the way the system works, i.e. does a 5/5 split as in your example work better than, say 4/3/3? Or does it really depend on what cards you have available?
The deck I'm building is made up of the school staff and then some very powerful other cards with a high rarity. I won enough matches of the PVP to have a bunch of those Sentinels, and now he's HR+, which I think is super rare? He's ridiculously strong.

But I'm one more PVP away from having all of the professors, which are getting at LEAST 2,000 BP with a combo of two, so that's working very well right now.
Old 01-23-2014, 05:25 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artfoundry View Post
No it was neither of those issues. I think it's just broken. I can clearly see matches in my list of cards when I look under transfusion. But under evolve, they aren't listed. For example I have two [new exile] Rogue [uc] cards. Same stats, level, picture, everything. But no go. And they're not in any of my decks.
I think I get it. After more playing, I'm grinding some levels for cheap cards to evolve and then consume. And thinking about it, if you could get four cheap commons, evolve into two uncommons and then evolve into a valuable rare, the balance would go way off. I think some characters just can't go up to rare. My theory is that any common can't be taken to rare. It has to start at uncommon to evolve to rare, or rare into HR. Not proven! But i've now got four examples like yours of commons into uncommons that won't go higher.
Old 01-24-2014, 04:00 AM
iPhone 4

You can see how many evolution each card has by the circles at the bottom left. Commons and uncommons only evolve once, while rares go to R+ and then HR.
Old 01-24-2014, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artfoundry View Post
You can't combine cards there in your Group of 10 cards you're playing with right now you have to take them out of that group and then combine them and put them back
Old 01-25-2014, 03:45 AM

Friend code NA9JR8BY
Name is gamercub still trying to get this game figured out add me
Old 01-25-2014, 12:25 PM
iPhone 4

Anyone looking for a team? My team is recruiting for active supporters. 22 in Raid and 27 in Battles. Pm me
Old 02-22-2014, 12:23 AM

Default Looking for friends and team

Add me for friend and team. Look forward to many battles!

Code: JPER9ENW Name: Onslaut