Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-19-2014, 12:48 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

There's about 4 months of rotational content. I think Angeline and I "beat" the game in about 6 months total (cleared all existing content, or enough of it that wasn't stupid difficult just for the lulz). I'm done with it, but if they release an update, I might come back. I know they had content planned, the game files have the information for it, but... I don't know where it ended up.
Old 10-19-2014, 01:02 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

I guess they didn't get enough revenue to justify more content. Nice to know I have at least 6+ months of content to play though. I just hope it isn't pulled from the store if the devs are really done.
Old 10-19-2014, 06:39 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Default Dragon Prince?

So I've been slugging through the dragon prince quests, and so far I have accumulated 9 keys out of 12 to fight the baddy himself. I was wondering, though, how difficult is the battle? I'm barely able to beat the hard difficulty of the key gathering quests...my team consists of level 40+/-s.

Also, is it a guaranteed drop?
Old 10-19-2014, 08:25 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

It is a guaranteed drop, and you will not be able to beat it with that team.

The Dragon Prince regens something like 13k HP a turn. So, honestly, with your team you're not even going to scratch him.
Old 10-20-2014, 03:49 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raistailin View Post
It is a guaranteed drop, and you will not be able to beat it with that team.

The Dragon Prince regens something like 13k HP a turn. So, honestly, with your team you're not even going to scratch him.
Wow..that's pretty brutal.. ): how much damage does he do and how many turns does he attack in? Do my keys carry over until the next time the event rolls over? Sorry, have a bit of questions..

Finally, one last question, should I bother rolling for a Dragonlite? Or should I save my 15 stones for something else?
Old 10-21-2014, 08:19 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Hey guys, I just started this awesome game and I had a few questions. Is there a way to get 4-5 star fables other than rare draws? Do enchants and skill merges carry over when you evolve a fable? Should I save my levelling mats for special fables or level a standard 3-star team? Also please add me at YqbKrXa2HO, I'm just 2 referrals shy of my Thrushbeard!
Old 10-23-2014, 07:59 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Might as well spend some stam, since I wasn't doing much else.

Leek: Yes, you can get them from the weekly, special, and Legendary quests (think Descendeds for Puzzle and Dragons). Level up whoever you need at the time. There's a wiki (plenty of links in this topic, just search for a bit) that has information on all the fables in the game right now. This thread is a goldmine for strategy and other suggestions.

Timmeh, the dragon Prince regen is beaten by poison, so if you have a Dragonlite, you can stop him. Having the pet is suggested for most of the Legendary Fables, as they're specialized to usually negate or weaken the Legendary Fable's specialty. Dragon Prince has a 1 turn attack, and hits for 11,511 without any resist. They have apparently changed him a little, and he now heals for 20k per green gem matched in a turn.

Poison him to stop the regeneration. Good luck.
Old Yesterday, 07:01 PM

Hi Leek, I've just started playing as well. I'm one away from Thrushbeard. Please add me with the referral code sKGMHQ4uyo. I've added you as well.