Support our Sponsors:

Old 02-04-2014, 10:24 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Looks like minigore with harry potter names. Also odd $4 pricepoint means it'll drop quick. I'll pass.
Good decision. The game is now free (no indication if forever or for a limited time only). No early adopter blues this time.
Old 02-05-2014, 10:05 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poo View Post
Buttons are just as insanely small on the mini as the iPhone 5

Would be more fun if I could hit the menu buttons.

Needs tutorial for menu options
Small buttons is an understatement, even on an iPad 4. No visual controls makes a nice change: movement is controlled on the left and attacking by pressing anywhere on the right side of the screen. Attacking is essentially bottom mashing mechanics. Potions and coins drop, however, coins dissappear so quickly, you hardly have time to pick any up. As mentioned, all the buttons are just way too small. So smal, you can barely read their labels.

There is a game here but it's just too hard to gage when all the buttons and menus are so small, you have difficulty navigating just to figure out the game.
Old 02-05-2014, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahdo View Post
What about the 2 characters Harry and potter?
LOL !

First I thought the characters reminded me a little too much of Mini Gore... Then I read that lol. I don't even know what to comment anymore. Maybe he made the game as a joke?
Old 02-05-2014, 11:30 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

This apears to be an incomplete game that was never fully realized. It as though the developer made a small portion of a game then released it to make a quick buck.

The game consists of 2 small levels, with the first being the largest. The only point of entry into any part of the game is back and forth between the first and second dungeon levels. The second level of the dungeon is a hallway and one room. Enemies respawn, however, the second level it just an endless swarm of enemies. After leveling my character to level 25 on the second floor, I realized there is nothing else to this game.

- Coins serve no purpose as they never appear in your inventory nor is the amount collected tracked in any form.
- Potion drops are regularly.
- 2 additional types of weapons drop on the second floor, with the strongest being auto-equipt.

*Not even worth a buck.

Last edited by Morgan01; 02-05-2014 at 12:03 PM..