Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-04-2014, 01:18 PM

There is a lot of praise for this game but it's kind of rough in my book.

It crashes frequently on my iPad Air. I had gems disappear (and you should be able to earn more than chips in battles, it will take forever to get a shard.) the stat increases don't match. I have 2, +240 explosion items on Caiera and she has about 6000 total attack. Similar with horse head. Healers should be able to select to heal themselves. Moving a healer is difficult because your line snaps to another character to heal instead. Hopefully these issues get addressed.
Old 08-06-2014, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiller ONE View Post
This would actually be a decent squad fighter if it wouldn't crash as soon as the screen gets a little busy.
The controls could use a little fine-tuning too.

Right now this game is unplayable for me, as soon as I try to activate multiple abilities the game crashes and in between waves there is severe lag. What a shame.
This game is completely unplayable for me. iOS 7.12 on iPad mini. Controls are unresponsive and game keeps crashing before I can finish a stage. Managed to make it to the second "world" but gonna put it on hold until these bugs get ironed out.
Old 08-11-2014, 09:38 AM
iPhone 5s, OS 4.x

I need some help, I am on the last level/boss and I am getting handed over and over. I have Starlord, Rocket Raccoon and Drax at level 30 and Groot at 29 and I'm getting one shotted by the first boss and if I make it to the next boss its with so little health I get destroyed instantly but isn't 30 max level?

Last edited by hbernritter; 08-11-2014 at 09:49 AM..
Old 08-11-2014, 09:53 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbernritter View Post
I need some help, I am on the last level/boss and I am getting handed over and over. I have Starlord, Rocket Raccoon and Drax at level 30 and Groot at 29 and I'm getting one shotted by the first boss and if I make it to the next obss its with so little health I get destroyed instantly but isn't 30 max level?
Instead of Groot, put Mantis (preferrably levelled up to 30) on your team, since her healing powers are more effective than Groot's (Star-Lord also has a rather effective healing special move). Also, I personally would switch Drax with Yondu, since I believe, in the final stage, ranged attacks are much more effective than melee (Ronan can kill most anyone with one hit, so it would be advisable that you keep your distance when he pops up). Also, ensure that your team is properly equipped with ISO/equipment and that their respective weapons are levelled up to the max (this point can really make a difference).

I can't really offer much advice on how to beat Ronan, but I can say this: be sure to move your team down a few inches when the level starts (so as to avoid those electric beams that frequently pop up) and target Nebula with Star-Lord and Rocket as soon as she appears (preferrably without giving her time to set up that one-shot killshot she often does). Hope I could help!
Old 08-11-2014, 10:02 AM
iPhone 5s, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMerc View Post
Instead of Groot, put Mantis (preferrably levelled up to 30) on your team, since her healing powers are more effective than Groot's (Star-Lord also has a rather effective healing special move). Also, I personally would switch Drax with Yondu, since I believe, in the final stage, ranged attacks are much more effective than melee (Ronan can kill most anyone with one hit, so it would be advisable that you keep your distance when he pops up). Also, ensure that your team is properly equipped with ISO/equipment and that their respective weapons are levelled up to the max (this point can really make a difference).

I can't really offer much advice on how to beat Ronan, but I can say this: be sure to move your team down a few inches when the level starts (so as to avoid those electric beams that frequently pop up) and target Nebula with Star-Lord and Rocket as soon as she appears (preferrably without giving her time to set up that one-shot killshot she often does). Hope I could help!
I'll give it a shot! thanks!