The PlayerDuel platform

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by playerduel, Dec 2, 2011.

1. playerduel

playerduel Member

Nov 7, 2011
    Hi,
    My name is Yaniv Presler CEO of PlayerDuel.
    We developed a great platform for games and we really need your opinion about it.
    Our mission is to give a Rev share to the game developers, increase the lifespan of the games and make the game more viral.
    By the way, it takes less than 10 minutes in order to integrate PlayerDuel to your games!

So what is PlayerDuel?
    PlayerDuel is a competition platform for games.
    PlayerDuel can turn a single player game and turn it into a competitive one. The platform is available for use inside iPhone mobile games (download PlayerDuel from the app store).
    We are now using one game an old "pop balloons" game in order to show what we have built.

Please give us feedback.
    Thanks for your time,
    Yaniv Presler
    CEO
    PlayerDuel

2. daigamer

daigamer Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2011
    How is anyone suppose to use your product if there is no link to it?

3. DomAjean

DomAjean Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    this is a good question :p

4. ImStrapped

ImStrapped Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2011
    I'm having a hard time understanding what this is exactly? A bit like an alternative to Game Center? Do explain :)

5. playerduel

playerduel Member

Nov 7, 2011
    I'm sorry that I didn’t send a link, but you can just download the platform from the app store just search PlayerDuel. You will see our platform and one old game (pop balloons) that is using us.

Today there are lots of game platforms. They call themself social platforms and they give a good solution (Game center, openfeint, scoreloop, papaya)
    But, they don't help game developers with what they need and most of the players don't believe in the leaderboard solutions (your score is number 2,333,334).

We developed a platform just for competitions. PlayerDuel allows players to compete. And the most important thing, when it comes to competing, is who emerges victorious.
    Winning is everything.

PlayerDuel can turn any game (even a single player game, like angry birds) to a game that players can compete against other players.

PlayerDuel helps the game developer with:

1) Monetize their games in a different way - today they monetize using this options:
    o Sell the app – very hard (need to spend lots of money on advertisements)
    o Give for free while doing money from advertising inside the game (don't really works and the player hate it)
    o Give for free while selling virtual goods inside the game (great if you have millions of players)
    Now let me tell you how PlayerDuel makes monetizing the game easy.
    Simply put, our players compete with virtual coins.
    PlayerDuel gives players 5000 free virtual coins when they sign up.
    So if for example you're really bad at pop balloons and run out of coins, you can actually buy more. We share 50% of our revenue with the game developers.
    By teaming up with PlayerDuel, game developers will make more money.

2) Help extend the lifetime of the game – did you know that 95% of the players stop playing the game after a month (yes even big games like angry birds). With PlayerDuel the player continue playing more by competing with his friends.

3) PlayerDuel make the game more viral – If a player send a challenge to his friends and they don’t have the game, they will download the game Couse their friend send them the challenge and they trust him. And don’t forget that in order to get more coins they need to share their result of Facebook and twitter this make the game spread very quickly.

We are looking for game developers that have new and even old games that players don’t use anymore. We believe that we can help even to dead games!
    we are willing to give 100% of the revenue for the first 50 game developers that will sign up in PlayerDuel.com

If you have time for a quick Skype call it will be great.
    Send me your details in private and I will contact you directly.
    We built it for you (the game developers) thats why we want your feedback.

Thanks again for your time,

Yaniv Presler
    CEO
    PlayerDuel

6. playerduel

playerduel Member

Nov 7, 2011
    Please send us feedbacks.

Thanks for you time
    Yaniv Presler
    CEO
    PlayerDuel
    @playerduel

7. Rubicon

Rubicon Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2011
    Lead Programmer, Chief Bottlewasher
    Isle of Wight, UK
    I think that this sound like something they just added to Game Center.

8. playerduel

playerduel Member

Nov 7, 2011
    Thanks Rubicon
    But, Game center is very far from what we create.
    We tried to give the players a new area just for competitions.
    Did you download our Platform?
    By the way I love your game "GLWG" :)

9. Rubicon

Rubicon Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2011
    Lead Programmer, Chief Bottlewasher
    Isle of Wight, UK
    Not looked at it yet, but that's kinda my point tbh.

If someone has a game that makes a feature out of 1v1 matches, this can be done already without having to learn and roll in more dependencies.

Maybe you need to better described what new feature you bring to the table or something?

10. playerduel

playerduel Member

Nov 7, 2011