Frederic - Resurrection of Music Complete iPhone & iPad ($3.99->99c)

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by goiMot, Feb 12, 2012.

1. goiMot

goiMot Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Physician
    #1 goiMot, Feb 12, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2012

Frederic - Resurrection of Music Complete

Featured in Slide To Play's Top 50 games of 2012!

“Colorful and full of character, the art direction lends its…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $1.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Featured in Slide To Play's Top 50 games of 2012!

“Colorful and full of character, the art direction lends itself perfectly…” Mike Fahey, Kotaku - Gaming App of The Day

“Insane personality and sly digs at pop culture” Scott Steinberg, Rollingstone.com

“It’s so well-done and engaging that it’s impossible not to recommend it.” Devin Wilson, Slide To Play

“Everyone I've showed it to has enjoyed basking in the art and music” Joseph Leray, Touch Arcade

“This is one of the funniest games I’ve played.” Lisa Caplan, 148Apps

“It vividly brings his music to life” Bulent Yusuf, Gizmodo UK – Gaming App of the Day

Step into Frederic Chopin's shoes, and go on a magical journey.

Accompany Chopin in his amazing journey full of humorous events. Battle your opponents in musical duels. Laugh till your stomach hurts with an hour of animated comic. Play through nine catchy arrangements of Chopin's greatest classics. Practice your skills until perfection.

Features

- 10 fantastic remixes of classical hits
    - 9 locations from around the world

- Multiplayer mode
    - An hour of outstanding animated comic
    - Megatons of humor
    - Full Game Center compatibility
    - 18 achievements of all difficulties
    - Air Play Mirroring with Apple TV, play Frederic on your HDTV

WATCH THE TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5yllqwdIgU

BUY SOUNDTRACK FROM FREDERIC - RESURRECTION OF MUSIC ON ITUNES.

http://itunes.apple.com/pl/album/frederic-resurrection-music/id494393927

Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/foreverentert
    Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/foreverentert
    Watch our YT Channel: www.youtube.com/foreverentert
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Arcade, Music
    Release:Jan 17, 2012
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    User Rating: (5)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Frederic: Resurrection of Music

Forever Entertainment S.A.
    “Colorful and full of character, the art direction lends itself perfectly…” Mike Fahey, Kotaku - Gaming App of The Day …
    $1.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    “Colorful and full of character, the art direction lends itself perfectly…” Mike Fahey, Kotaku - Gaming App of The Day “Insane personality and sly digs at pop culture” Scott Steinberg, Rollingstone.com “It’s so well-done and engaging that it’s impossible not to recommend it.” Devin Wilson, Slide To Play “Everyone I've showed it to has enjoyed basking in the art and music” Joseph Leray, Touch Arcade “This is one of the funniest games I’ve played.” Lisa Caplan, 148Apps “It vividly brings his music to life” Bulent Yusuf, Gizmodo UK – Gaming App of the Day Step into Frederic Chopin's shoes, and go on a magical journey. Accompany Chopin in his amazing journey full of humorous events. Battle your opponents in musical duels. Laugh till your stomach hurts with an hour of animated comic. Play through nine catchy arrangements of Chopin's greatest classics. Practice your skills until perfection. Features - 10 fantastic remixes of classical hits - 9 locations from around the world - Multiplayer mode - An hour of outstanding animated comic - Megatons of humor - Full Game Center compatibility - 18 achievements of all difficulties - Air Play Mirroring with Apple TV, play Frederic on your HDTV WATCH THE TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5yllqwdIgU BUY SOUNDTRACK FROM FREDERIC - RESURRECTION OF MUSIC ON ITUNES. http://itunes.apple.com/pl/album/frederic-resurrection-music/id494393927 Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/foreverentert Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/foreverentert Watch our YT Channel: www.youtube.com/foreverentert
    Information
    Seller:Forever Entertainment S.A.
    Genre:Arcade, Music
    Release:Jan 17, 2012
    Updated:Nov 23, 2015
    Version:4.0
    Size:680.6 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (5)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. Nicque

Nicque Member

Feb 19, 2009
    What is going on

I've been trying to purchase all morning, says item being modified. It hasn't been three days. WTHeck:mad:

3. DodgerBlue016

DodgerBlue016 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2011
    I create awesome paper airplanes that I will sell
    Here
    Apple's been having massive errors lately with updates/price drops. You can try contacting Apple Support though, which could end up getting it changed faster. It's a really annoying bug.

On a different note, I think I might pick up this game for its low price, but if I don't its probly more because I don't have much space left :eek:

4. Nicque

Nicque Member

Feb 19, 2009
    Thanks for responding

5. acrotran

acrotran Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    I was able to buy it just now.

6. Nicque

Nicque Member

Feb 19, 2009
    I got it also, about time

7. chubbypillow

chubbypillow Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2012
    NY
    I wanted to give this a shot but... it looks too much like Rockband/GHero.

8. Drexiel

Drexiel Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    how's the game? I'm a bit intrigued...

this also made me want to play Eternal Sonata again

9. LucianOrb

LucianOrb Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Brazil
    Well, if you liked Eternal Sonata then do yourself a favor and download this game right now, it's worthy for the (awesome) music alone, graphics are comic-like and also great, the gameplay is sort of a Tap Tap but with 11 tracks.

10. Agas

Agas Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2011
  11. Agas

Agas Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2011
    Back on sale!!!

12. try2bcool

try2bcool Well-Known Member

Feb 15, 2012
    Buy it. Buy it now! It's kinda a short, but you will definitely get more than a dollars worth of entertainment out of it.

13. Drexiel

Drexiel Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    how many songs are there in here?

i want to buy the ipad version but... DAMN!! 885 megs?

14. freestyle

freestyle Well-Known Member

May 4, 2011
    Totally 9 songs or 11?

15. goiMot

goiMot Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Physician
    All Forever Entertainment Games (iPhone, iPad and Mac) are .99$. Only until Sunday 25th.

16. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    Woot! I wanted this one for my new iPad. So happy I can get it on sale too!

17. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    It's on sale again. I got it during a free deal so who knows it may go free again in the future... but it's been $3.99 since October.

This and Cytus are my favorite music games on iOS. Cytus has IMO the best gameplay of any music game I've played. It's just naturally fluid. Frederic though has the funny story and quirkiness that I love in other music games like Gitaroo Man (PS2/PSP) and Elite Beat Agents (Nintendo DS). It jus has so much charm. At first the gameplay seemed weak. But once I got a grip on timing and also tapping the separate music notes as they fell for bonus points and so on... well the gameplay grew for me to a step down from cytus (which to me is the best music gameplay on any platform).

If you like this kind of game like corny music stories like Parappa, Lammy, EBA, and Gitaroo Man... You may love this as much as I do. I'd buy a sequel if they ever made one at full price.

18. chubbypillow

chubbypillow Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2012
    NY
    This game exceeded my expectations. Its a real good music-rhythm game. This game deserves at least 4 stars on a TA rating scale, even though they gave it a 3. Get it while its only a bux i say.. Specially if you like games like Rockband and Groove Coaster.

19. KennyK

KennyK Well-Known Member

Sale on again! :)

20. Sash-O

Sash-O Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2015
    Germany
    Sale!:)

1.99€ > 0.99€