★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Pyro Pursuit: A twitch, endless platformer

03-12-2014, 08:25 AM
Added initial trailer to the first post:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Game likely releasing in a couple weeks!
03-12-2014, 10:24 AM
Cool, cant wait for this

03-18-2014, 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
Cool, cant wait for this
Thanks!

Just a heads up - the game is finally code-complete and sent to Apple for review. If all goes well, expect a release in the coming weeks.

Thanks to all the testers here - definitely helped improve the game.

As a final note - I know this is an unpopular route here, but the game will be free with ads and IAPs. A tester from here told me to be sure to point out that the IAPs are in no way required and don't deter from the overall experience.

Also ads are automatically removed with the purchase of any IAP.

Really hope you guys enjoy the game when it's finally available. It took a bit longer than I'd like, but it's been a labor of love. Hopefully that comes through in the gameplay.
03-18-2014, 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smugbit View Post
Thanks!

Just a heads up - the game is finally code-complete and sent to Apple for review. If all goes well, expect a release in the coming weeks.

Thanks to all the testers here - definitely helped improve the game.

As a final note - I know this is an unpopular route here, but the game will be free with ads and IAPs. A tester from here told me to be sure to point out that the IAPs are in no way required and don't deter from the overall experience.

Also ads are automatically removed with the purchase of any IAP.

Really hope you guys enjoy the game when it's finally available. It took a bit longer than I'd like, but it's been a labor of love. Hopefully that comes through in the gameplay.
Congrats! And thanks for taking an admirable approach to F2P
03-18-2014, 10:40 PM
I hope this becomes an underdog that tops all the other releases of that week. I'm going to support this.
03-25-2014, 11:31 AM
Just posting to announce the game is set to release for free on iOS (universal iPhone/iPad) on March 27, 2014!
03-27-2014, 05:43 PM
Last post here - the game is now available worldwide. Release TA thread here:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=223417