★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
09-04-2014, 04:10 PM
This game desperately needs an auto save/hard save and same screen multiplayer mode. I would love to play this with someone, not just their deck and a computer playing for them. Don't really play locally, but same screen? I would love that. This game is just too cool not to have that.

Perhaps even a way to swap a card or two. Crafting is a bit much when drops aren't coming and you get spammed with same cards. You can farm and all, but you definitely need to make your card chest way big, as some cards need 5 or more cards to make just one card.

Please add me Game Center: PoetaChica
Pocket Trains: L0KZ (a zero in there) I gift back.
10-03-2014, 11:58 AM
New tournaments???

It would be awsome if will be new tournaments with other prizes!!!! (e.g. Gems tournament!!)

10-18-2014, 11:34 AM
There is a glitch in the new Halloween update that allows you to keep claiming free prizes, I have made a YouTube video to demonstrate it http://youtu.be/1WlRQaMDX1g
10-21-2014, 08:28 PM
A couple of the new Halloween cards disappeared from my card inventory the other day, and I'm not the only one... http://cardwars.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:9779

Anyone had this happen or know if they will be coming back?
11-21-2014, 03:09 PM
I have a suggestion to make for a future update: How about adding Game Center? It would allow you to compete with your Game Center Friends!
12-04-2014, 01:49 PM
Christmas Update

How is anyone fairing with the Christmas update?
Still enjoying the gameplay, new features, features being removed, etc?

Please add me Game Center: PoetaChica
Pocket Trains: L0KZ (a zero in there) I gift back.
01-02-2015, 10:49 PM
Re: transfering progress to new phone

Does anyone know how to transfer game progress/cards to a new phone? I just replaced my old one and don't want to start over and lose everything.
I found earlier in the thread that someone said there is a *Gamer ID* within the app itself but I can't find this number anywhere. I figured I need to contact D3 but I don't have a player number to give them so they can identify which account is mine. Any help or direction is very appreciated! Thanks for reading my post. =)
06-18-2015, 07:46 AM
"Buy the season pass"? This update is really disappointing after all this time and don't feel like giving more of my money or my time to them.
06-19-2015, 08:13 AM
I didn't update yet and would love to better understand what this update does. When I read buy the season pass I stopped.

Can you explain what this update really does?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekuseru View Post
"Buy the season pass"? This update is really disappointing after all this time and don't feel like giving more of my money or my time to them.
06-19-2015, 11:54 AM
I haven't updated yet either, but it seems they added a new map and new cards for us to try and then pay if you want to keep playing
For a 3.99 paid app that has timers and it isn't too fair for people not willing to spend a lot more on gems, I don't feel like giving more money to them.
And let's not forget about the unsolved bugs and savedata issues that have been reported by many and still haven't got a real fix yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdakine1 View Post
I didn't update yet and would love to better understand what this update does. When I read buy the season pass I stopped.

Can you explain what this update really does?