*(un)Official* Aralon help Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by crex, Dec 15, 2010.

1. diegoz

diegoz Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Rpg?

GUys help if you can, this was my frist RPG after Ravensword, can anyone suggest any other one like it for Ipad or just for Mac that is as good? I dont like the Japanese cartoony ones, or the ones where you have to look at urself from above like if ur in a mountain, or ones with retro graphics... any RPG around on the range of Aralon?
    thx

2. Planetshooter

Planetshooter Well-Known Member

#482 Planetshooter, Dec 26, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2010
  3. Rothgarr

Rothgarr Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2010
    Oh great... so I wonder if I have to start all over again...

4. siaccarino

siaccarino Member

Sep 26, 2009
    Finish the Icefang dragon quest - then he'll bring you on top of the shadowspire mountains.

5. diegoz

diegoz Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Thank you much. I guess than that on the itunestore the only open world rpg of great quality graphically are Aralon and Ravensword huh? What about for Mac computer?
    thx again

6. Planetshooter

Planetshooter Well-Known Member

Maybe try asking on a thread about Mac games somewhere? I don't own a Mac, sorry, and this is an Aralon help thread. Try googling "Mac rpg" or just browse through the list of Mac games on Amazon or somewhere similar - they often have customer reviews linked to the item.

7. Rothgarr

Dec 19, 2010
    So, if you get "disonnected" from the main storyline quests... to the point where the quest log is completely empty... is there a way to hop back into the main storyline quest? perhaps somewhere further down the storyline?

8. diegoz

diegoz Member

Dec 21, 2010
    Try talking to Darius in W Callaheim, you should be able to pickup the Quest THE PLAN, thats the main story line.
    If Darius doesnt work try the Royal Palace in the second floor there should be a guy at the end of a corrdor, talk to him. IF not try talking to all in three the guild houses.

9. Rothgarr

Dec 19, 2010
    I remember doing The Plan... and that guy in the second floor corridor was the last quest I did (I think he was the one that sent me into the crypt to talk to the queen's spirit). I went back to him a couple times to see if he'd give me further direction but he doesn't. I also tried talking to the other guilds but they won't talk to me unless I join their guild (which I didn't do). I guess it couldn't hurt to join the other guilds even though I'm a warrior?

10. thethinice

thethinice Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2010
    Hawaii
    Help please!!

I went to the temple of azra and I got a temple key. What do I do now?!

11. 12yam

12yam Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2010
    Toronto
    I'm in the 3rd floor of temple of azra and just running around in circles. I've no idea where the hell im supposed to go, mainly because everything looks exactly the same up here. Can anyone give me an idea of where I'm supposed to go, or maybe even directions from the door to wherever I should be?

12. ipodrocks123

ipodrocks123 Well-Known Member

Jul 19, 2009
    Where can I find a horse?

13. faizo

faizo Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2010
    Yeah it's hard and I can't really describe it here since it was also hard for me. But try to kill every skeleton there, and don't loot every thing from the skeleton. That way, you'll left them on where they died and they won't be respawned so you'll know the places you've been.

If u get what I mean.

14. faizo

faizo Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2010
    The first horse is given to u by the man in taryn ridge (which is in the main storyline, u'll get)
    The second horse is sold by a man outside the calleheim north.
    A wolf (which is also a mount), u can get it from the quest of magic guild.
    A dragon (drake) is on the drake isle. U will go there in the main storyline.
    And the terror bird, is in a terror bird nest. It,s in the mountain pass north of outlands. U'll be there in the main storyline. It's near the icefang lair.

15. Car Jack Streets

Jun 14, 2009
    What is the purpose of Grokk's hut? I went up there and it was just two goblins that don't say anything, is it part of a quest or something?

16. brettanderson

brettanderson Active Member

Jan 13, 2009
    Where do I find the Ashmore dragon?

17. faizo

faizo Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2010
    He's in the shadowspire mine (if i wasn't mistaken the name). It's located in the north of the map. Near the shadowspire.

18. brettanderson

brettanderson Active Member

Jan 13, 2009
    #498 brettanderson, Dec 27, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2010
    Is shadowspire near the ice elemental queen?

EDIT: Ah, now I see shadowspire, didn't see the entire map.

19. thethinice

thethinice Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2010
    Hawaii
    Help!!!
    I have the scepterosaur of hammara and Darius told me to go use the scepter on merificus so I did but nothing happens!!!!
    I tried from long distance, from right behind him, I even tried killing the bastard!! Why does nothing happen when I use the scepter on Merificus!!

Someone please help!!!!!

20. SluttyPumpkin

SluttyPumpkin Member

Dec 27, 2010
    Some help needed

Played Warrior, couple of questions

1. pumped all to endurance, anyone tested with all strength?

2. Does Urthu (the lvl 35 orc) have any good drops? Any other way of killing it "legitly" coz I lured it to the bridge and it just fell down the cliff.

3. Anyone grind the Ancient Vampire? It is constantly giving very good items & exp

4. If you kill any NPC (sunclaw) related to the main quest does that mean you cannot complete the game? I mean should there be a warning not to do so?

5. Are there any purchasable weapons after cold keep?