How could I join in twitter's dev groups?

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by ijoygroup, Aug 12, 2011.

1. ijoygroup

ijoygroup Active Member

Jul 22, 2011
    game developer
    HONG KONG
    I registered a twitter account. I want to join some dev groups like IDRGT, but I can't search it on twitter. How could I do to find them?
    :confused:
    And do u guys have other suggestions about which group to join? THX.

2. mr_wexer

mr_wexer Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2011
  3. The thing with Twiends is you need a certain number of tweets before you can start following people and getting more points. You need those points to get followers. I used it to get me started and into the IDRTG but overall Twiends it's useless. People follow you to get points then drop you right after.

My tips for Twiends would be to fill out all the info and get your bonus 40 points. Tweet enough until you can follow people, then every day you will see featured people you can follow which gives you like 6-7 points each. Follow them and get their points, your followers will increase almost immediately and deplete your points. Do this every day until you have 50 followers then join IDRTG right away as your Twiends followers will all eventually leave.

I now get followers daily from the IDRTG and they all stay. Best group ever for indies.