App description: 'a barren wasteland' is interactive fiction, with a directional-based narrative, multiple paths and endings. It is simple to play, but challenging to complete. Story additions will come through as updates periodically.

made of magic and wires

firestream's comments:
Hello, I'm the developer of 'a barren wasteland', a text-based adventure game that I recently launched. The game is very simple in design, but fairly challenging to complete. The current version has two possible endings. The next version expands the story even more with varying paths and endings.

So if text games are your thing, please give it a try!

05-05-2014, 07:08 PM
As a massive fan of A Dark Room I am really liking the look of this. Anyone played it yet? Would love some impressions.
05-05-2014, 08:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooro View Post
As a massive fan of A Dark Room I am really liking the look of this. Anyone played it yet? Would love some impressions.
I was inspired by the style of A Dark Room. my game is story driven, with a feel like old school adventure games, and choose your own adventure books. You'll die for sure the first few times you try

It's doing very well so far, and has had a lot of very good reviews. I'm currently writing the story out more with more branches and endings. I hope release it in a week or two.