App description: THE PRINCESS IS IN ANOTHER CASTLE!
Oh no! Its the Fat Imp - hes kidnapped the beautiful turtle princess for himself! The only way to save the princess is to totem up into the sky by stacking colorful and innocent turtles.

STACK YOUR TOTEM
Tap to stack more and more turtles onto your totem. But theres more to it! Make sure to dodge upcoming dangers, swipe away flying planes, and consume yummy (or not so yummy) powerups. Along the way, youll unlock unique hats for your brave turtles to wear.

MASTER OF HATS & SCHWAG
Choose from a grand variety of 35 stylish hats including the: viking hat, top hat, fez, penguin hat, skull crown, and much more. Unlock these fine pieces of headwear and youll be the coolest kid in cool kid town (thats a thing).

DONT FORGET LAXATIVES
Enjoy watching turtles have a taste of the worlds most potent laxative: prune juice. Trust me.

GAME CENTER ENABLED
Connected with Game Center. Unlock nifty achievements that give Game Center points as an extra reward for earning a turtle hat. Compete with your friends to see who can stack the tallest turtle totem and who has earned the most overall gold.

Tested for iPhone 4S, iPad Retina and above. Have questions?
Reach out to us at support@cubegrinder.com
09-03-2014, 11:12 PM
[Soft Launch - CA] On The Run (by Miniclip.com)

Edit: Oh dear, shoot me now...OK, pretending that never happened!

I'm enjoying this, it's not going to be an Elder Scrolls beater and it makes no attempt to convince that it will, it's a fun and very silly highscorer for short sessions. Absolutely loving the humour, I'm aware that it makes me on equal par with a five year old but the first prune pick-up had me giggling. I thought it would be a balancing act like 99 Bricks etc. but it's more an avoidance arcade game where you have to focus more on the currently dropping "brick" rather than the tower you're stacking onto. It's perfectly enjoyable and I can see myself stacking turtles for some time now given the unlockables - will most likely pay for hatception!

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Xbox: PeteOzzy Steam: PeteOzzy GC: PeteOzzy107 PSN: PeteOzzy107 Friend Invites always welcome.

Last edited by PeteOzzy; 09-03-2014 at 11:18 PM.
09-03-2014, 11:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
Edit: Oh dear, shoot me now...OK, pretending that never happened!

I'm enjoying this, it's not going to be an Elder Scrolls beater and it makes no attempt to convince that it will, it's a fun and very silly highscorer for short sessions. Absolutely loving the humour, I'm aware that it makes me on equal par with a five year old but the first prune pick-up had me giggling. I thought it would be a balancing act like 99 Bricks etc. but it's more an avoidance arcade game where you have to focus more on the currently dropping "brick" rather than the tower you're stacking onto. It's perfectly enjoyable and I can see myself stacking turtles for some time now given the unlockables - will most likely pay for hatception!
I'm beaming right now! It means a lot that our game is appreciated for what it is, lighthearted fun with absurd humor. Thanks for the kind remarks!

Thanks as well paul and donny

Last edited by cubegrinder; 09-03-2014 at 11:39 PM.
09-03-2014, 11:51 PM
I purchased the gold doubler and coin remover each for 99 cents. I love the political incorrectness of the game.

175,000+ Game Center Achievement points
Add me on Game Center-Send a pm.
Tim Cook rocks.