OP's that don't keep up with a thread about a popular game that don't update

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by itouchbd, Mar 24, 2013.

1. itouchbd

itouchbd Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2011
    I and im sure a lot of other people start a thread due to interest but don't keep up with the original post with all the new information that applies, i personally think that the dev of the game should have the right to update information because i find that a lot of people don't, for example The upcoming game Oceanhorn which is similar to legend of zelda i see the original post but the thread starter doesn't keep up with the new updates and a lot of people are going to be under the impression that the devs hasn't given any new information. the threadstarter wasn't the developer in the game and lost interest and then the thread gets buried because the information isn't updated to the first post, you can't expect people to check every single page.

2. iPadisGreat

iPadisGreat Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    The developer can always just start posting to the Oceanhorn's thread if he wants to...

3. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    #3 psj3809, Mar 25, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2013
    You cant expect the 'thread starter' to constantly update their threads. I might start a new thread about 'cant wait to get dungeon hunter 4' but i wouldnt always constantly update it with new info.

I cant wait for Oceanhorn, so i simply follow that company on twitter and also have an RSS feed on my ipod so any news from their blog is automatically shown on my ipod.

I love TA but theres other iOS sites/forums out there, so you cant expect the dev of Oceanhorn to update all the threads in all those forums. Like i say just follow them on twitter/RSS feeds. And again I dont think you can expect the thread starter to update it all the time