iPad Demon Hunter - The Return of The Wings

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by goiMot, Oct 29, 2010.

1. Alexx

Alexx Member

Apr 2, 2011
    So it says the green minerals are obtained in the grass area in the underground cave in "cod evil 1" and "evil 3" , Ive found both the rocks in them rooms and have been mining it non stop for hours now and only ever get rocks and iron :l wtf? this is getting annoying :c is there some special thing I must do or way I must get it?

2. zorixion

zorixion New Member

Mar 31, 2011
    faladoom or moonlight

what sword u guys think is best and y moonlight or faladoom

3. Squiddragon

Squiddragon Active Member

Mar 27, 2011
    you might wanna farm green minerals in inferno area. don't farm them in cave of darkness because that area are most likely to give rock, phaladume, and bacuarium, and also iron minerals

4. Squiddragon

Mar 27, 2011
    I don't really remember what the stats are for those two swords and I'm not sure what lv or what grade they are..but if you are a soul slasher I recommend you using sword that has a high attack and strength stats.. if E-Walker I suggest you using sword that has high magic attack (matk) stats.

5. nivek999

nivek999 Member

Apr 3, 2011
    hi is there a guide for this game? im a lvl 50 pure p.slasher.
    do i need dex for p.slasher to increase the crit rate? think i screwed up my stats pretty badly. pumped like 27 dex =(

6. Squiddragon

Mar 27, 2011
    you can go to http://demonhunterapp.wikia.com/wiki/Common
    this website is a guide for demon hunter. note that this website are still in development which mean it is still incomplete..

if you are a p-slasher I recommend you increasing strength for increase attack and vitality (vit) to increase your health. dexirty is for gun damage. I wouldn't bother with it unless you're want to be a psychic shooter ( don't really know what's the name when two are mixed) :D
    there is an item that resets your skill stats and your status stats..the item is called soul oblivion and I'm not sure the name of the other one
    people selling them in broker for bout 150mil at least :D

7. nivek999

nivek999 Member

Apr 3, 2011
    wow thanks for the info. but the webby doesnt say anything bout elemental damage
    how does it work?

8. zorixion

zorixion New Member

Mar 31, 2011
    money

how in the world do u people make money?? i am having a hard time with that i see u people talking like 100million is easy money i am just like OMG WTF?!?! u know

9. Squiddragon

Mar 27, 2011
    for example, if you want to be pure elemental walker it would be better to increase your stats for magic damage and increase in mana. In order tO do that you need to increase your inteligents (int) and to increase the max mana that you have so that you are able to spam your skills over and over again. And as For the weapons, try to get the One that has a high magic attack (MATK) stats in them.

10. Squiddragon

Mar 27, 2011
    well depends what lv you are..for example, the higher lv you are the easier money you'll make..for me I'm lv 68, I make bout 300k-500k everytime I level up. Because I keep killing monster over and over again and sell the drop to the npc and in the auction house.
    I do not do the sub quest cause to me it's not worth it instead I just do the main quest.

11. Elvis ng

Elvis ng New Member

Apr 4, 2011
    Game Impressions

I went to Flame Of hell 4 n I got the key.I went to burned land but I could not find count pelton.Can someone help me with this quest?I'm stucked at it

12. igotsmouthpiece

Apr 4, 2011
    how do you break the walls to get the relic treasures

13. Chronosaga

Chronosaga Member

Apr 2, 2011
    use your rock cutting sword.

14. theguy123

theguy123 New Member

Apr 4, 2011
    could someone please help and explain how i can get better things and more stuff so that i can beat zeromash?
    thanks

15. igotsmouthpiece

Apr 4, 2011
    i sold it can i jus use any other rock cutting sword?

16. Dorserie

Dorserie New Member

Apr 5, 2011
    Clarification please.

Hey, I just need to get some will of iron fist, and as I searched in the forum, people said that Liam drops them. I was wondering why I couldn't redo that boss quest to fight Liam. Is it because of where I am currently with my quest ? I have completed all the quest and is on fighting the guardian. I'm just having trouble and decided to make a stronger wep. Plz help thank you!

17. Squiddragon

Mar 27, 2011
    you need to do the hunter quest in order to fight bosses again..talk to leader in each main city to do hunter quest.

18. Squiddragon

Mar 27, 2011
    count pelton is at the center of inferno

19. Squiddragon

Mar 27, 2011
    all you need is a good weapon and armor..monsters ussualy drop weapon and armor and boss too..so just keep killing them

my I'd is squiddragon just mail me ingame if ya need help

20. Squiddragon

Mar 27, 2011
    well if you make another rock cutting sword , then yes it would still work like the original