08-19-2014, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duivs View Post
No, this is annoying when you have to stop playing but you want your fame points, so you try to die as fast as possible
Aww hopefully they'll add it in the future
02-07-2015, 10:07 AM
Any chance this could get MFi controller support?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
02-07-2015, 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mithel View Post
Any ideas on how to kill The Minotaur in under 30 seconds? Landing a single hit takes longer than that.
Wtf? Landing a single hit doesn't take longer than 30 seconds. Wtf are you talking about?
02-07-2015, 08:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XNoob View Post
Wtf? Landing a single hit doesn't take longer than 30 seconds. Wtf are you talking about?
Thank you for being helpful, and for replying to a post of over a year old.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-08-2015, 12:25 AM
hey just redownloaded this game and was wondering if there was a restore purchases option because I had bought the Bard's Sonnet (which at the time it charged me twice for but I let it slide cause I figured I don't mind supporting devs)
03-08-2015, 01:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by classydank View Post
hey just redownloaded this game and was wondering if there was a restore purchases option because I had bought the Bard's Sonnet (which at the time it charged me twice for but I let it slide cause I figured I don't mind supporting devs)
Sorry but you cant restore a consumable purchase.