Gravity Snipe - Coming soon to iOS

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by BrandonLassiter, Feb 16, 2014.

1. BrandonLassiter

BrandonLassiter Well-Known Member

#1 BrandonLassiter, Feb 16, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2014
    **Edit** Added gameplay video in addition to trailer **Edit**
    **Edit** Added Screenshots**Edit**

Gameplay Video - Youtube
    Gravity Snipe Trailer - YouTube

I decided to recreate Flappy Bird. This is what I came up with. Yes I know there are tons of clones coming out, but there weren't any that I felt lived up to the original so I decided to take a crack at it.

I think mine is very close to the original with some added features (Powerups spawn that will space the two pipes out evenly for a short duration, game center achievements, etc...). The video is from v1.1. v1.0 should be released in the couple of days, so expect the update to come about a week after that with the additional features and new artwork.

I hope you all enjoy it, and please let me know of any comments/concerns you have! I have attached a link to a trailer for the game!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    The bird art is pretty neat. How'd you come up with the name?

3. BrandonLassiter

Thanks!

A friend of mine came up with it actually. He mentioned it while I was coding and it just kind of stuck.

4. BrandonLassiter

I am really looking for some feedback on this. I am also looking to improve gameplay and add some additional features to enhance the game. Anyone have any thoughts?

5. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    No offense but I don't think you'll get much from here. People are sick of the flapplikes, even if they were made with the best intentions. Unless your name is Adam Saltman or Terry Cavanagh, your flapplike probably won't get any attention :/

6. BrandonLassiter

Unfortunately I think you may be right. I am trying to improve the games I make though, so feedback is always appreciated. Thank you for your reply :)