iOS game like Facebook Avengers Alliance?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Jerutix, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    Does anyone know of a game that plays similar to Avengers Alliance on Facebook? I like the team turn based strategy thing, but without having to wander around in a game world.

2. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    LOL I have several friends addicted to that one, one even uses my account to play it (he says im incredibly lucky, right now at 0.04% in PVP) and already asked the same question and I didnt know, well, I think there isnt but I am curious if one exists for iOS...

3. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Seems like you will love Battleloot Adventures a lot. It's more RPG than strategy, but strategy plays a vital part. And there is no wandering in a game world. Just tap a location and a battle starts.

4. Joltrabbit

Joltrabbit Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2012
    Hero-wise? Glu's Project Hero. Sadly, the game is all but abandoned. It's free if you want to give a swing, though.

5. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    I re-downloaded that one, because I have played it before. I don't know... It just feels like its missing something. Maybe the Avengers Alliance game isn't really that great, I just like the characters. I'll keep playing Battleloot for now, because it has been updated a few times since I last played.

6. MrCarder

MrCarder Member

May 15, 2012
    Now available for iOS