Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old Today, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtzen View Post
I'm pretty underwhelmed by 1.6. A lot of new units, but none that I see changing the metagame.

None of the units have a mind blowing AP to HP ratio. They also seem a tad too expensive for the current aircraft dominated game. Nowadays you want cheaper, spammier units (so you aren't stuck in cooldown hell after an airstrike), heavies, or high damage air. I feel that the tank class is obsolete.

The new suicide bike might be good as a surefire msa stopper. I think the new Tara could have potential.
I'm trying out the new tanks. I wouldn't say they're obsolete! I like that the new Girida has 5600hp for 210ap and that's attack is a spread attack, likewise with the new di-cokka, i now have another 300ap unit to go with to go with the Slug Gunner.

I figure I'll share my deck that I'm trying as of the update:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2014-08-27-14-39-11.jpg (128.9 KB, 10 views)
Old Today, 04:52 PM

My favorite new unit is the Patrol Robot. I like the fact that it stays behind all your other units and the laser it shoots is strong and has great range.
Old Today, 09:52 PM

Hi guys, I shouldn't be here since I'm an android user but so far this is the only active place to talk about this game.

I have to say I'm extremely dissapointed with this new update for Android, the 2v2 mode is laggy as hell, I get delay on everything, my units spawn 3-5 seconds later after I create it and it's a living hell to try to activate their special attacks.