App description: Take back what is rightfully yours! You are the renowned Sir Fortix, the Line Knight.
Draw your destiny with your fingertips! Make your way through the Islands of Artalom and release the castles from their curse of the evil wizard Xitrof. To do this, cut the map by drawing a line with your finger on the screen, but watch out for lurking monsters and tower projectiles! Do not let them touch your line or you will be slain! You're the only Knight who can lift the curse from your land!

A KNIGHTLY WORLD
45 levels to master through 3 unique lands to explore
Strategy and anticipation will be your best allies to liberate your lands
Capture and use catapults and special powers to achieve your quest!

THE SUCCESS GAME OF STEAM ARRIVES ON MOBILE!
Draw your destiny on ones fingertips
Live the adventure through retro graphics
AN I.G.C. FINALIST GAME

Sanuku's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 67.6 MB.

Price in NZ is $1.29 which should translate to USD $0.99

Requirements :

Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

Take back what is rightfully yours! You are the renowned Sir Fortix, the Line Knight.
Draw your destiny with your fingertips! Make your way through the Islands of Artalom and release the castles from their curse of the evil wizard Xitrof. To do this, cut the map by drawing a line with your finger on the screen, but watch out for lurking monsters and tower projectiles! Do not let them touch your line or you will be slain! You're the only Knight who can lift the curse from your land!
A KNIGHTLY WORLD
45 levels to master through 3 unique lands to explore
Strategy and anticipation will be your best allies to liberate your lands
Capture and use catapults and special powers to achieve your quest!

THE SUCCESS GAME OF STEAM ARRIVES ON MOBILE!
Draw your destiny on ones fingertips
Live the adventure through retro graphics
AN I.G.C. FINALIST GAME
iPhone Screenshots

01-10-2014, 02:13 AM
Looks great. Download and enjoy it on weekend.

Pine Entertainment
01-10-2014, 03:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill View Post
I picked it up, because I really dig these kind of games, but I find it really hard to play on my 4S, some items (cannon balls for example) are just to small to be able to see them alright.

The game idea is really cool. Anyone else played on a 4/4S and finds some graphic items too small?
I play on my 4S and it's perfectly fine for me to see everything, there's a lot to keep an eye on at times but I can see everything clearly. Not to sound offensive or anything but maybe you need some glasses? They are small though : )

01-10-2014, 05:37 PM
A fine game, but it crashes really a lot.
01-12-2014, 05:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by B30 View Post
I have had 1 since I got the game, did you reset your device? I'm suprised the game didn't get a bit more attention.
01-13-2014, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by B30 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ste86uk View Post
I have had 1 since I got the game, did you reset your device? I'm suprised the game didn't get a bit more attention.
Is there any troubles left? The game is normally pretty stable.
Please give us as many details as possible so we can try to figure out what happens and try to fix it.

BULKYPIX TEAM
Publisher and developer
01-13-2014, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincenzo78140 View Post
Is there any troubles left? The game is normally pretty stable.
Please give us as many details as possible so we can try to figure out what happens and try to fix it.
I personally had some initial crashing, seems after a device reset on my 4S it's fixed. Could you PLEASE consider adding GameCenter leaderboards? Great game otherwise.

Also, level 12 on Gemland is almost impossible for me, any tips?
01-15-2014, 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ste86uk View Post
Yes, I reset the device (iPad 2, iOS 7), most of the time it crashes after clearing a level, so it's not that bad but it still annoys me.
02-04-2014, 03:24 PM
Just updated my star ratings for this game here and on the AppStore. Thank you Nemesys Games and Bulkypix for listening to the players and adding GameCenter leaderboards. I've redownloaded this game after I saw it was updated back on January 23rd.