• Publisher: Inert Soap
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 86.4 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (2)
App description: (Have an iPad, but also like to play on your phone? If you buy the iPad version, we'll gift you the phone version for free. E-mail tricket@gmail.com for info!)

The hit iPad strategy game Man at Arms is now available for your phone! Play fast-paced action gaming with hundreds of units, then collect unique cards to increase the strength of your army!

Features include:

* Dozens of levels across multiple game chapters. Sweat in the dusty canyons, trek through dense forest, or trudge through the swamps.

* Face off against all manner of twisted foes, and battle them back with soldiers, healers, knights, magical elemental creatures, and more. Watch dozens of cartoon characters battle with fist and magic!

* Build a deck out of cards that are as deadly as they are beautiful. Use them to curse your enemies, add extra power to your attacks, or hurl lightning down upon your foe.

* Online Competition: Send your levels to your friends to play. Defend your levels against hordes sent by your Game Center friends, then build your own rampaging army and attack them back!

* Dozens of towers and magical powers to construct and upgrade. Hundred of card combinations enhance the towers, defenders, monsters, and abilities.

* Choose your challenge: play through on an easier mode at first, or earn the highest honors by playing in Master mode!

* Complete a variety of achievements for fame and fortune.

* Everything is fully HD artwork for your Retina display!
05-04-2015, 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercy_94 View Post
really great extension, just finished it.
The last level is almost breaking down my old iPad ... gets slow because there is so much enemies to defeat.
Love it and look forward to more of the maps. Also people should be doing more maps themselves and upload ...

Great job
Thanks -- glad you're enjoying it! And yeah, we're hoping to get more official levels out soon. The existing ones are kind of the bare minimum to introduce the various new monsters, but we wanted a bunch of others with various tricks and things to show off the new behaviors and monster combinations. Hopefully soon!
05-04-2015, 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DezTheSpic View Post
When will update be out for Pocket Edition in UK?
Ah, that's my fault. Short version is that the original Man at Arms supported 32-bit machines, but not specifically the newer 64-bit devices that Apple now has. We reworked the iPad code to make it properly universal for 32- or 64-bit, but there are still a handful of items in the phone version that didn't get updated.

So, we need to get those tweaks made so that Apple will accept an update for the iPhone version, and then we should be set!
05-15-2015, 05:51 PM
Hi there. I'm rediscovering this awesome game. There has to be some spreadsheet of possible cards but I can't find it on the net.

I was hoping someone here made one and linked to it. Any ideas?
05-15-2015, 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loox View Post
Hi there. I'm rediscovering this awesome game. There has to be some spreadsheet of possible cards but I can't find it on the net.

I was hoping someone here made one and linked to it. Any ideas?
Hello! I'm Tom, one of the creators. We should have created a resource like that directly in the app. In the debug/testing versions, we have a bare-bones screen that shows all the cards with various filters, and lets you add any card ... with a little bit of UI love, we could probably make a similar version that obviously doesn't let you add the cards. I'll make a note to add that to our next update.