Radiangames $0.99 Sale

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Royce, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    #1 Royce, Jun 13, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2013
    To celebrate their latest release, CRUSH!, all Radiangames games have dropped to $0.99.

Fireball SE: $1.99 -> $0.99
    Ballistic SE: $1.99 -> $0.99
    Inferno+: $2.99 -> $0.99
    Slydris: $1.99 -> $0.99

I thought about bumping the holiday sale thread but decided since it said holiday in the title it would be better to make a separate thread. Anyway, buy all of these if you don't have them :p

2. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

I have Inferno and Fireball and also Infinity Field. Is Ballistic worth getting?

3. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    If you like dual stick shooters, I would say so. It doesn't really bring much new to the table for arena DSS, but it does what it does very well.

4. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    What Royce said. Dew eet!

5. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    Finally time to grab Inferno+

6. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    That's my fave! Kind of a dual stick stealth mazey game. I never got into Slydris though.

7. Bronxsta

I highly recommend Fireball. Extended play might get repetitive but nothing's better for a quick fix of adrenaline. There's something so satisfying about slowing down time and maneuvering through a closing gap or dodging ever growing swarms while timing explosions

8. Bronxsta

Also really good. Like a rogue-lite version of a DSS

9. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    I can't agree enough with this. That meltdown to slide between huge converging swarms of enemies, making the impossible heart pounding escape, is one of the best experiences one can have gaming on iOS.

10. Jazzpha

Jazzpha Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2012
    #10 Jazzpha, Jun 13, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2013
    Getting a hang of how the warp mechanic works in SuperCrossfire also leads to some amazingly satisfying moments. Nothing quite like waiting for a volley of lasers to get shot at you and switching sides with only seconds to spare before blowing all of your enemies away easily.

EDIT: Unfortunately Super Crossfire isn't part of the sale since it's under the chillingo banner, but you should buy it anyway because it's amazing.

11. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    It had been on my iTunes wishlist seemingly forever; somehow I just never got around to picking it up. I already have Ballistic SE, I think I played the lite version of Fireball and wasn't too impressed.

12. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    Well I suppose it's not for everybody. It's a very different style of game where the focus is dodging to let the swarm of enemies grow as large as you can before destroying it, very different from the aggressive gameplay of Ballistic or Inferno. It's definitely one of my favorite iOS games ever though.

13. DannyTheElite

DannyTheElite Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Forum poster
    Area 51
    Got fireball and inferno.