[FREE] [GAME] Nightfall Lands (action RPG)

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by pandulapeter, Jul 14, 2013.

1. pandulapeter

pandulapeter New Member

Jul 14, 2013
    [​IMG]

Have you ever wanted to play a simple fantasy role-playing game without the overcomplicated background stories or the confusing skill point systems? This friendly little action RPG features four races, three playable casts and an exciting, varied world to explore. Create your own character and save the Nightfall Lands from a terrible enemy! You automatically gain skill points based on your cast, gender, playing style and other decisions. Hidden treasures, optional quests, logic puzzles, a complex trading system and various achievements make the game more exciting.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

You'll probably need a device with a strong CPU (dual-core or better) to enjoy the game without lags. It is a port of one of my old Windows games and unfortunately I didn't really care about optimization back then. Now I've done the best I could but the game is quite complex to begin with.

You can download the game for free from the Google Play Store.

[​IMG]

If you like it, please consider writing a review! Have fun!
    For more info, go to http://pandulapeter.blogspot.com/

2. pandulapeter

pandulapeter New Member

Jul 14, 2013
    I've just updated the game, making the character walk considerably faster which was the main issue with the game according to most reviewers. The performance has also been improved so if you didn't play this RPG yet, give it a try :) I hope you'll like it!