*(un)Official* Aralon help Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by crex, Dec 15, 2010.

1. tblrsa

tblrsa Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Vienna
    Do you ever get quests from the guilds in Calloheim? I joined the Knights Of Calloheim Guild, but they don´t do crap. Only thing i got was a chest key. Main storyline is progressing though, dunno if i ran into a bug. Any help would be much apprechiated.

2. itman

itman Well-Known Member

Sep 3, 2009
    I seem to get 3-5 from each guild. Did you make sure you went upstairs to the leader then back downstairs to the two quest givers

3. tblrsa

tblrsa Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Vienna
    #43 tblrsa, Dec 16, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2010
    Yes, they only give me their standard reply though. Something seemed to be messed up here. At first the quest "I will join you" didnt show up inside the quest log nor did it trigger with the NPC (They still said, they only talk to guild members). Only after aborting one other quest it showed up and seemed to trigger with the NPCs downstairs. They still dont gave me any quests though. Will try again after i finish the sewer quest. Very weird.

4. tblrsa

tblrsa Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Vienna
    Nevermind, i restarted the game completely and reloaded the savegame. Seems to work now.

5. pnke098

pnke098 Active Member

Dec 15, 2010
    guys , where are the "yuma seeds"????

6. DeusEx

DeusEx Member

Dec 16, 2010
    My character joined the Knights, and went to investigate the "drinking" at the pub (apparently your first guild quest), but the man upstairs in the pub started attacking my character, and i was forced to kill him (also, when i went downstairs, the same thing happened with the other guy). Therefore, it seems like there's no possible way to ever complete the 1st quest (and therefore i can't do anything guild-wise?). Anyone encounter something similar, or have any thoughts?

7. theblackw0lf

theblackw0lf Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2009
    You should get the option to say that the guy downstairs is waiting for him. He'll leave, and then look at the chest.

Or maybe look at the chest after killing him

8. tblrsa

tblrsa Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Vienna
    I couldnt complete this quest either, no matter what choice i used. Do we need a lockpick to open the chest maybe?

9. pnke098

pnke098 Active Member

Dec 15, 2010
    you have to kill him and then open the chest, after that you need to kill the guy wich is downstairs

10. tblrsa

tblrsa Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2009
    Vienna
    The chest is locked...

11. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    #51 Booch138, Dec 16, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2010
    So where is this Sirus Wilhome fellow now? was this answered already?

Edit: Guess not. My question still stands. Where the shit is he? lol

12. Zoet

Zoet Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2010
    Newcastle, Australia
    There is a lock-pick skill of some kind for all classes... check your skill tree.

13. ITrocks

ITrocks Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2008
    In the Red Lion Inn, you can go upstairs to see 3 rooms- 2 of them contain locked chests and the room at the end of the hall is locked. Use your lock-picking skill (for me, an elf ranger, it was Bash Lock) to open the door, and you'll find Sirius Wilhome. It's pretty scary how crazy the quest gets though, Sirius is one overreacting bast*rd.

14. ITrocks

ITrocks Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2008
    Where is Harwen's Wares? :p All I see is a house, cottage, abandoned house, Raquel's house and the Red Lion.

15. Paradiso

Paradiso Well-Known Member

I don't remember the chest being locked for me hmm.

I do know rogues have lock picking upgraded at the start though

16. Krollx

Krollx Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2010
    Can anyone tell me which one of these quests is the main one? The last one i remember doing was reporting to the guy in the royal palace about the Queen's death. The quests i have are:
    - Glittering Sapphires
    - Corruption in Callaheim
    - Assistance
    - A Stolen Jewel

17. hurrahstuff

hurrahstuff Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2010
    Ug and Og Quest

Is there way to do both the Ug and Og quests w/o having the ability to pickpocket? If not, which quest is most beneficial in the long run?

18. JoshCM

JoshCM Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Game Designer
    Upstate NY
    changed the pick pocket animation, looks more like he (or she) is pick pocketing, rather than stealing the dude's socks

19. YouSuckDude

YouSuckDude Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Above My Postcount
    Staying up all night playing aralon

20. Krollx

Krollx Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2010
    With the eavsdropping quest, it freezes on the last cut scene "We seem to have an unwelcomed visitor -- Tap to Continue"

Does this happen to anyone else?