Rate others' favorite apps!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by plasmakirby3, Sep 12, 2011.

1. plasmakirby3

plasmakirby3 Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2011
    Junior in High School
    Northern California
    #1 plasmakirby3, Sep 12, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2011
    This is a fun little forum game where you comment and rate the favorite app from the previous comment. After giving your opinion, state your own favorite and wait for the next person to rate it! Here's an example:

Person 1: My favorite app is Jetpack Joyride by Halfbrick.

Person 2: Jetpack Joyride has great music, lots of replay value, and I love the different vehicles you can use. That being said, the "second chance" item is a bit imba and the game could use a few more obstacles. 9/10
    My favorite app is Infinity Blade.

Person 3: Infinity Blade looks really nice, but the gameplay never appealled to me. I prefer games with free movement. 6/10
    My favorite app is Tilt to Live.

A few notes:
    1. Please refrain from being rude when rating other's apps. Everyone has different opinions, so try to put any negative feedback as lightly as possible.
    2. If you have not tried the previous person's favorite app, just state that you haven't played it and post your own favorite. Alternatively, you could wait for someone else to respond.
    3. By posting here, you are agreeing to accept possible criticism for the game you love so much. If by some chance you do feel offended by a comment, please discuss through PM instead of starting a flame war in here.

With all that said, be sure to have fun!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

My favorite app is Dodonpachi Resurrection.

2. Keshekki

Keshekki Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2011
    Student
    I dunno, I'll check
    Dodonpachi Resurrection - never played

My favorite game is Drawrace 2

3. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Drawrace 2 is what sequel should be. Great graphics, better physics and you can actually do something with nitro other than just drawing. 8/10

My favorite game is Modern Combat 2.

4. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    #4 Echoseven, Sep 12, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2011
    I found Modern Combat 2 to be an overhyped disappointment. Tried the lite version during the sale and didn't like a single thing about it. Sorry. :(
    Because I appreciate others' love for it, 3/10

My (second) favorite game is Dungeon Raid.
    [First would be Jetpack Joyride now, but it's been mentioned :p]

EDIT: You should add a rule that the same game cannot be mentioned on the same page (or 2/3 pages, or ever)
    EDIT2: And that the same person can't have a post one away from their last, unless it's to revive the thread.

5. r2ks8x

r2ks8x Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2011
    dungeon raid is a unique game a blend of puzzle game with roleplaying mechanics very addicting but no ipad support for that game so sad - 8/10

my favorite game is deadlock : online

6. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    Deadlock is a decent game, but here in NZ I haven't had many decent connections, which is a shame. I think it's quite good - 7/10

My new favorite game is jAggy Race. ^.^

7. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    jAggy Race is maybe my favorite game ever besides Mc2! Would get 10/10 but due to the lack of levels and ipad support. 9/10.

My new favorite game besides jAggy Race and MC2 is Hypership Out of Control(addicting as crack!!!).

I think you shouldn't answer unless you got the game... Cause I mean, this thread should help people and if someone goes never played that doesn't help...