Underworlds Game Guide?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Somerandomdude, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    I'm stuck on a part on this game and I've looked all over for guides on this game (or any iPhone game for that matter). Seems that there are none that I could find anywhere. So if anyone could post a guide to the game, or even link to it if that's allowed, then it would be greatly appreciated.

2. I don't think that there are any online walkthroughs for this game as of yet but I am pretty sure that if you post up a screen shot or explain where you are stuck then someone knowledgable on here will help you out.

3. DonD_GT

DonD_GT Well-Known Member

May 12, 2009
    The game is pretty linear with not a lot in the way of choices or puzzles, with exception of the very end.

What are you stuck on?

4. Somerandomdude

May 31, 2009
    Somewhere
    I forget exactly where, but after you kill a boss that the wizard thought was behind it, but he wasn't. So then you return to the wizard and he tells you to talk to another wizard I think and he told me to go past a set of stairs somewhere and i'd be there. The thing is I got lost and I can't re-check my mission objectives or talk to him again, so I'm completely lost. I checked like the entire basement and I can't find it.

Another reason like this game is so much like Diablo for me, I love the game but I don't know where I'm going.

5. Wintergreen

Wintergreen Active Member

Apr 21, 2009
    I wear many hats
    Austin, TX
    Sounds like you just killed Bonesnarl, Lokar thought he was behind the undead uprising but he was not. The next thing to do is go through all the dungeon and find the book of seers. Then you take it back to that same room and Lokar tells you to meet him at the gates of the graveyard. -WG

6. Somerandomdude

May 31, 2009
    Somewhere
    Thanks man, that's right where I am. The issue now is where do I find the book?

7. Soul of Wit

Soul of Wit Member

Jul 5, 2009
    Motown
    A little help?

Bump.

Stuck in the same place. There are two locked doors, but it is hard to imagine missing a key in this game.

Where is that book?

8. Whosatm

Whosatm Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Ha, I got stuck there too. It took me 20 minutes to find out you keeping going further in that floor. I thought you had to back track. Just go to the right of Lockar (the mage), and there should be a door that leads to a new section of the floor.

9. Somerandomdude

May 31, 2009
    Somewhere
    Holy crap I think this was the first thread I ever made... lol wow.

But I finally beat that part a while back while I was really into this game, but I forgot where it was. Lol.

10. yakturk43

yakturk43 New Member

May 12, 2010
    Stuck on 2 parts

Where do you find the iron ore for the blacksmith? Looked all over the sewer and the crypt but can't find the iron ore. I found the hammer and anvil. Also, how do you kill the massanger Dragon?

11. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    Why would you need a walkthrough for this game?

12. littlenemo

littlenemo New Member

Jun 29, 2010
    I wouldn't want a walkthrough, but maps would be nice. It's too easy to get lost, and find yourself exploring the same area over and over again. :p

What I really want, though, is an equipment list! It's hard to tell if an item for sale is better than the item you currently own. But I did discover a basic formula that is useful. We all know that the sell price is lower than the buy price, and that sell prices are a good indication (usually) of how "good" a piece of equipment is. Well, I've discovered that the sell price is approximately 89.89% of the buy price. (buy-price x 0.8989 = sell-price) So if you see an item for sale that costs 881 gold, you know that its sell price will be 792 gold. If the item you currently have has a sell price that is higher than that, there's no need to waste gold on it. :cool:

What's interesting is that the same "product" (identical name, identical price) can have slightly different characteristics, with this or that trait being higher or lower. So not all "Cold Crafted Slicers" (or whatever) are created equal.

13. Splinda

Splinda New Member

Feb 8, 2011
    Stuck in sewers

Help! I have cleared out the first section of the sewers in the Frump quest. There are 2 locked doors and a rusty switch. How do I get to the next section of the sewers?