GameClub Aralon: Sword and Shadow (by Crescent Moon Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Junliang

Junliang Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2011
    Same, I had 2 save slots, both failed, so does the quick load thing slot.

4 days already, still can't enter.

Don't think I am continuing..

2. Artfoundry

Artfoundry Well-Known Member

May 11, 2009
    COO and Creative Director at LCD Dreams, Inc.
    Bay area, CA
    Yeah, I had very similar problems. Initially when I tried entering, it crashed. After restarting, I was able to get in and get to the boss, but he killed me. Unfortunately, I hadn't saved right before attacking him, so I had to redo it. Got to him again (and saved this time). Died again, tried reloading, but the save crashed every time. Then I tried going back to my previous save which was right outside the fortress, and re-entering. Crashed every time, so now I can't get back in.

I also discovered another bug with the banker quest (asking for 3 sapphires) - he attacks me on sight now when I go to turn in the quest. So that's two quests I can't complete.

Josh did respond to an email I sent to him - he said they've tried fixing it, and it works on their devices. So they're not sure what's wrong. At this point, I'm just going to skip them and move on and try to finish the game.

3. ImLegend

ImLegend Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2010
    this is because u killed Lord Telmon by doing side quests, NEVER kill him and everything is fine. Do whatever Lord Telmon tell u to do and u still can finish the side quest.

I did kill him at the beginning for the side quest, and the banker start to attack me. so I follow what Lord Telmon told me to do and finished the quest.

NOTE: there is nothing relate to the reputation at all, restore the reputation won't help here.

4. ImLegend

Jun 26, 2010
  5. ImLegend

Jun 26, 2010
    Josh replied me they are fixing the issue...

Anyway, I beat the game once, now play thru second time with elf mage, hopefully I can kill the boss of Uthu Fodtress in the first time visit.

6. Psac42

Psac42 Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2011
    Can anyone tell me what the potion of Restoration does?

Thanks!

7. Artfoundry

Artfoundry Well-Known Member

May 11, 2009
    COO and Creative Director at LCD Dreams, Inc.
    Bay area, CA
    As I remember, it restores both health and mana.

8. CJH

CJH Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2009
    I'm just about ready to invest in this game. The graphics look great and it sounds a lot like the Bethesda games. Can anyone tell me how similar it is to Morrowind or Oblivion? How many hours have you put into it before you feel like you accomplished everything?

9. Psac42

Psac42 Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2011
    I've put in somewhere around 10 hours and I've completed a bunch of quests, and feel like I have a LOOOOOONG way left to go. The TA review said "dozens of hours" of gameplay.

The game can be a bit buggy at times, but overall really enjoying it.

10. Buffy6

Buffy6 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2010
    CM_Games says the update was approved and will go live in a little while. :D

11. TiltMyTouch

TiltMyTouch Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2010
  12. thethinice

thethinice Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2010
    Hawaii
    Updates live - finally fixed the merificus bug, after about half a year. Great game, wish I bought it now instead way back in December, I probably would have enjoyed it alot more.

Question for the devs - Any plans for a sequel??
    If there is, please finish the sequel and fix at least most of the bugs before it goes live? Thanks. But seriously, really hope you guys are thinking about it. Makes me hungry just thinking of all the cool new features that could be added.

13. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    So should I buy this if I have a 2nd gen, or does anyone think it'll go on sale for 1.99 or .99 cents anytime soon :p

14. TiltMyTouch

TiltMyTouch Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2010
    Look at the thread in the Price Drops forum to see my response regarding 2nd gen users.

Also, there is no way this game will ever drop that low. Not anytime soon, at least.

15. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    Is anyone able to successfully purchase Karma? Why is it not working? I don't even see it as an option in the appstore under DLC for the game... what the hell. I WANT THE HAMMER OF JUSTICE DAMNIT!!!! hahaaha

16. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    I saw your post about the 2nd gens thanks!

Does anyone know how long the sale is?

17. FictionalCharacter

FictionalCharacter Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2011
    anyone know the installed file size for this one?

on the fence about picking it up.

18. Monkeyy

Monkeyy Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2009
    Right here, of course
    479.6 MB on my iPod touch 4.

19. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Why the payed items?

I don't understand why implement paid items when the game is to easy as it is. If u were to buy one of the paid items at say lv 5, you would never die. It would be so easy it wouldn't be fun or challenging. As it is now as a war or paladin you can practically 2 shot stuff....

20. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    Nevermind that, why implement items that you can't buy the currency necessary to purchase them in the first place? I can't seem to buy Karma at all... It's there, but nothing can be purchased. When I look the game up in the app store, nothing is even there about it. Makes no sense.