Universal Heroes of Order & Chaos - Multiplayer Online Game - (by Gameloft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Nov 20, 2012.

1. Peewhy

Peewhy Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    I didn't like the controls for this

2. heppi1234

heppi1234 Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2012
    So which kind hearted soul out there would like to help a beginner to this game out? Played a couple of games but got my ass handed to me, any advice on stratergy, purchases etc... Thanks :)

3. ChaosProdigy

ChaosProdigy Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2009
    Male
    Account Manager
    Boston

Looks like the Witch support class special called Killing Floor, an AoE slow/dps circle.

4. ChaosProdigy

ChaosProdigy Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2009
    Male
    Account Manager
    Boston
    Guild chat bug happened after a quick fox last maintenance now it's nearly impossible to use guild chat.

To auto join guild u can make solo game then quit it. Or hit guild tab after u log in and wait for it to load.

Any fix for guild chat?

5. snorpio

snorpio Member

Oct 5, 2012
    This is true. I unfortunately spent about 9k emblems trying to get him. Nothing but 10 pots and 100s of revive coins. Luck of the roll, I guess.

6. visionwebs

visionwebs Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    let's pass the time while they fix this once and for all, woohoo. (and hopefully get that sale going!)

How many times have you all been hitting reconnect to try and get on the moment the servers are up? Lol

Been 20-30 here.

7. Ratallideth

Ratallideth Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    I consider myself a lucky person, so i guess i'll try to get the Gambler with those 50 rolls

8. visionwebs

Jan 24, 2012
    Try it!
    Good luck!

9. Ratallideth

Mar 27, 2012
    Thanks!

10. heppi1234

Sep 12, 2012
    Is this why it keeps saying "update failed" when I try to get on?

11. snorpio

snorpio Member

Oct 5, 2012
    Yes, they're performing maintenance on the servers.

12. leedavid

leedavid Member

Dec 1, 2012
    1)Depending on your class, as in mage, guardian,.., you work by yourself or with someone. If you are a fighter or mage, you can take one side by yourself. The other ones, support and guardian, can take a side by themsevles, but it would be hard for you to level up. However, working with someone or not working with someone is really your choice.
    2)Level up. This is important, since you want to get that level 6 ultimate skill. You do this by killing soldiers. However, it is important to keep in mind that you should not advance by yourself while your ally soldiers are way back since the incoming enemy soldiers will outnumber you, and you may risk dying. So, basically, you try to advance with your soldiers side by side, and your job is to clear the soldiers in front of you so that you guys can advance.
    3)When you reach the tower, the tower will automatically detect you. Do not get too close by yourself. Your soldiers have to be in range, because, then, the tower will attack the all the soldiers before it hits you. When like the last soldier is getting hit, run away since the tower will start hitting you. Also, when you attack the tower, enemie soldiers will come, and take them out before you hit the tower because you are basically trying to have as many ally soldiers as you can. If you and your ally hero are there, one can attack a tower and one can kill soldiers.
    4)Confrontation with enemy hero. Be familiarized with their skills and your skills. If you know they can stun you, you have to stun them first. Also, if the enemy hero is running away because they are low on HP, it is wise to determine if it is really worth it to follow them. If you kill them it will grant you a lot of XP, but then again, retreating is a tactic by the enemy to get closer to the tower or his ally soldiers. So, the soldiers might kill you or tower might kill you before you kill your target. If you realize that your path has like three heroes, it's always best to request for help from your allies. Chat to your *teammates(you really do not want to tell others about your strategy) to come to right, mid, or left. (You can just type in 'Right' and say that constantly(sense of urgency), and they will come to your side.)
    5)Protecting your towers is important. Well, you lose if you don't.
    6)Try not to die. But if you are low on HP, and if you think you will die, go to safe place as soon as possible and press flag icon so that you can teleport to your side to fill your health. It's a bad idea to die since it takes time to respawn.
    7)Buy items from merchants. It's not so useful to get an item at start. Some do. But I prefer to buy one when I have about 2,000 or 3,000, because those are rather useful than other cheap ones.

Those are my tips. Hope that helps ;)

I really hope runes go on sale after server fix. I'd be pretty disappointed if they forgot.

13. snorpio

snorpio Member

Oct 5, 2012
    Anyone know why there are so many players with non coherent names? Many just have nothing but numbers. I was curious...

14. Ratallideth

Mar 27, 2012
    I think it has to do something with the ubication of the server

15. leedavid

leedavid Member

Dec 1, 2012
    Haha, I am so torn between getting which hero if sale happens.
    Golem guardian 12B seems like an awesome guardian because it seems really durable. But I don't think it has cool skill effects.
    Demon lord looks great. But summon skill is the only thing that looks cool.
    Arcane mage seems powerful and flexible. But its 3D version looks bad. Like too cartoonish? :p
    Harbinger of Doom. This one seems powerful too but looks cartoonish too and saw no one use it yet.
    Battle mage. Looks cool. I think it has some pretty effects. Not so sure. But main concern is whether or not if it is strong enough or not.

16. heppi1234

Sep 12, 2012
    Thanks man appriciated. This level 6 ultimate skill u mention...what is it? I know as I was levelling I kept putting the points into the irat two skills, I take it I shouldn't do this?

Classes was one thing I was wondering about as u can put talent points into classes can't u, haven't bothered yet as I don't know what class I'm going to be

Last thing do attack items stack? I saw boots don't so I'm guessing its just buy the best suited to u?

Thanks bro

17. visionwebs

Jan 24, 2012
    Server is up,
    Get on and get going!

18. leedavid

leedavid Member

Dec 1, 2012
    Level 6 "ultimate skill" is the skill that you can't put points in until you are level 6. It'll stand out as you level up since the top skill icon will not have plus icon until you are level 6. For instance, the dark elf has ultimate skill of becoming invisible and shooting someone once. Dragon has an ultimate skill of becoming invisible. The elemental lord has an ultimate skill of generating a electric field on certain spot that will damage those in it. Those are unique skills depending on your character.
    Oh, and mostly, one skill is passive. Sometimes, you can activate it because it can be both active and passive. It adds to your stat if you put points in that skill. One other skill is usually a skill that is centerd on giving a high damage on one enemy, and the other one is centered on giving area damage. Again, this depends on characters, but most follow this pattern.

I didn't really bother to use those talent points. There won't be a HUGE difference unless someone pours all their money to get those all unlocked. You can put points in any class of your choice. You can do one support and two guardian. Your chose. You can center on one. Just your preference on that.

I think items stack up unless they have some unique uh ability? I may be wrong :)

19. visionwebs

Jan 24, 2012
    Never mind.

The problems haven't been fixed and there is no sale.

What a joke. :mad:

20. leedavid

leedavid Member

Dec 1, 2012
    Why is there no sale!!!! :mad: