★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

What song are you guys listening to at the moment?

10-02-2017, 09:28 PM
Input - OpzL8bWkFFw
10-02-2017, 09:28 PM
Input - [/hdyoutube]

All in one continuous line

Try it...

10-02-2017, 09:44 PM
It worked! Thanks so much—as always, m’Lord, you rock!
10-11-2017, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentia View Post
It worked! Thanks so much—as always, m’Lord, you rock!
You Rock As Well & Are Very Welcome Lovely Lady Valentia. I finally posted my pictures of my Tron. I saw your post of your Baby Andy over your shoulder while you play. That brought happy memories & tears to my eyes as remembering my Tron would sit next to me and put his paw on my hand as i played Fighting games with the last one we had fun with being Guilty Gear Xrd. Fish & Koi pond apps are so much fun too!😻

DezBlc Txt Contxt 7 King I Divine{The Roots}
Wax & EOM{Coins} Mars Ill{Alpha Male 2.0} Soul Position{The Cool Thing To Do} Jean Grae{Taco Day} Rakim{Who Is God} Third Sight{I Will Never Leave You} The Orphanage{Put Ya Quarter Up} @Claudine@Crooklynd@A Time To Kill@The Goonies@Explorers@ DREAMCOLORZ
10-11-2017, 04:14 PM
The RaisinMan has more food to go with our cups of beverage

DezBlc Txt Contxt 7 King I Divine{The Roots}
Wax & EOM{Coins} Mars Ill{Alpha Male 2.0} Soul Position{The Cool Thing To Do} Jean Grae{Taco Day} Rakim{Who Is God} Third Sight{I Will Never Leave You} The Orphanage{Put Ya Quarter Up} @Claudine@Crooklynd@A Time To Kill@The Goonies@Explorers@ DREAMCOLORZ
Yesterday, 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7lilwhitewolf7 View Post
You Rock As Well & Are Very Welcome Lovely Lady Valentia. I finally posted my pictures of my Tron. I saw your post of your Baby Andy over your shoulder while you play. That brought happy memories & tears to my eyes as remembering my Tron would sit next to me and put his paw on my hand as i played Fighting games with the last one we had fun with being Guilty Gear Xrd. Fish & Koi pond apps are so much fun too!😻

I love your Tron photos! Such a lovely boy.

I’ll post a couple of Andy. He was our baby for 18 years. We had to have him put to sleep 3 months ago (his kidneys failed completely) and miss him so much. Our little pets bring so much joy to our lives, don’t they? I’ll get another kitty soon—I really need to have a sweet little furry friend in my life. It makes me very happy. ❤️🐈
Yesterday, 08:12 PM
Fall of the Leafe, “In the Silence of the Sands.”

Last edited by Valentia; Yesterday at 08:16 PM.
Yesterday, 10:19 PM
Moonsorrow, “Rauniolla.”
Today, 01:04 AM
Draconian, “The Everlasting Scar.”