Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-06-2014, 10:18 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

I finished now three stages in each world, by far not perfect and with all diamonds. So what do i need to unlock the next stages ?

I got pretty confident with these controls by now and the difficulty ramps up perfectly. A lot of game for a buck , imho.
Old 06-06-2014, 11:03 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertz555 View Post
I finished now three stages in each world, by far not perfect and with all diamonds. So what do i need to unlock the next stages ?

I got pretty confident with these controls by now and the difficulty ramps up perfectly. A lot of game for a buck , imho.
The last two levels in each world are score-based unlocks. Conpleting level 3 in each world will unlock the first stage in the next world, but if you get a high enough percentage it will also unlock level 4 in that world.

World 2 has a display bug in the hidey holes. We are pushing a fix through but it may not get approved until Tuesday. Let me know if you see it

-Cameron

Last edited by CameronHCMW; 06-07-2014 at 12:57 PM..
Old 06-07-2014, 12:51 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 6.x

Default New Version

We're submitting a new version this weekend with some fixes based on your feedback and some things we noticed through your game play videos (Thank you!!):

v1.03:
- Fixed graphic anomaly in World 2
- Fixed Menu HUD in the Tutorial Level. Respawn, Restart, and Main were not functioning properly and should now function properly.
- Fixed level select screen. When 1-3 was finished and 1-4/2-1 was unlocked, the world would shift to 2 but the level indicators would be wrong until you switched to world 1 and then back again.
- Added German localization to the cutscenes
- Refreshed Icon on Devices
- Refreshed Icon in App Store

Really appreciate ya'll taking a look and giving us your feedback.

-Cameron Barry, CTO
Hard Corps Mindworks LLC
e: support@hardcorpsmindworks.com
w: [url]www.hardcorpsmindworks.com[/url]
Old 06-08-2014, 10:29 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Default Game Impressions

I love this game for many reasons. Straight off the bat, it is BEAUTIFUL. Everything is visually stunning, even the bees and other challenges. I'm impressed by all the little details- for instance, the loading screen when you choose a level. I love that you can adjust the difficulty rating yourself, by deciding whether to just play through the level, or be a completist and get all the gems (or a combination of both). The fact that there is no time limit lets you get used to the controls without the frustration of in-game pressure. And it's fun and encouraging, like when you find one of the secrets. Perfect for playing on the subway during your commute. My ultimate impression: Amazing!
Old 06-13-2014, 10:09 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 6.x

v1.03 was approved and is now available on app store. We took the HD out of the icon and fixed a number of other things.